Outlanders a role-playing game

Tell your own story!
In this role play group of servivors/raiders in the Outlands of Mars fight against mercs Raiders and nomadic tribes power hungry militarys and companys and other cut-throats for ether dominance or to bring order to the planet you have the ability to be a cut-throat or hero you decide
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES: before the game starts I want you're votes on what faction or heros (or villains) will be apart of.

You can make your character any way you like (literally)

The races available are: human, Kig-Yar (jackle), Sangheili (Elite), Hurogok (engineer), ? CUSTOM!!! ?

DISCLAMER
THERE IS NO BLOOD OR GORE RESTRICTIONS IN THIS ROLE PLAY SO FEEL FREE TO GET MESSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh, I like this.

Name: Spartan Z19
Race: Human
Armor: Red scout (duh)
Faction: The Skull Hunters
Weapons: Assault rifle, and dual magnums.
Bio: (This is an alternate universe Z19, so don't go crazy!) Z19 is the most cut-throat spartan in The Skull Hunters. He will torture or murder anyone without second guessing himself. Z19 is fighting for the position of leading The Skull Hunters. There are 4 people looking for that position. Z19 is so evil that he has the hearts of his worst enemies locked in a box.

The Skull Hunters: The Skull Hunters are an army of UNSC soldiers that abandoned (or were captured from) their posts. They will kill or capture anyone for some money. DO NOT MESS WITH THEM!!!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:36 pm
Ooh, I like this.

Name: Spartan Z19
Race: Human
Armor: Red scout (duh)
Faction: The Skull Hunters
Weapons: Assault rifle, and dual magnums.
Bio: (This is an alternate universe Z19, so don't go crazy!) Z19 is the most cut-throat spartan in The Skull Hunters. He will torture or murder anyone without second guessing himself. Z19 is fighting for the position of leading The Skull Hunters. There are 4 people looking for that position. Z19 is so evil that he has the hearts of his worst enemies locked in a box.

The Skull Hunters: The Skull Hunters are an army of UNSC soldiers that abandoned (or were captured from) their posts. They will kill or capture anyone for some money. DO NOT MESS WITH THEM!!!
Epic faction idea!

Name: Hurgak

Race: Hurogok

Faction: Skull Hunters

Bio: Hurgak is a Hurogok that was wandering in a pack of his own kind across the waists of Mars harvesting recourses to make a home on the planet when he was captured by a SK (Skull hunter) Bike party the raiders took him to Z19 one tried to keep it another tried to steal it and another demanded higher reward than Z19 wanted to give. To make a long story short Hurgak witnessed a level of brutality he had never seen before (if he had ever seen any before) and became Z19s intelligence and engineering lead but he longs to escape the savage brutality of the tribes on this planet

Name: Kelz.
Race: T'vaoan Kig-Yar (skirmisher)
Equipment: Murmillo-style point defense gauntlets on each arm, Type-31 Needle Rifle, dual curveblades for melee combat.
Appearance: A sallow, grey-skinned repitilian being with crimson plumage, Kelz wears lightweight emerald-hued armour.
Bio: Once a simple soldier, he grew tired of him and his kind being used as expendable cannon fodder, and went rogue, becoming a mercenary. He has no regard for factional propaganda, military motivations, or corporate scheming; his only allegiance is to himself.

Nice, I like this outlander style so far.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:24 am
Name: Kelz.
Race: T'vaoan Kig-Yar (skirmisher)
Equipment: Murmillo-style point defense gauntlets on each arm, Type-31 Needle Rifle, dual curveblades for melee combat.
Appearance: A sallow, grey-skinned repitilian being with crimson plumage, Kelz wears lightweight emerald-hued armour.
Bio: Once a simple soldier, he grew tired of him and his kind being used as expendable cannon fodder, and went rogue, becoming a mercenary. He has no regard for factional propaganda, military motivations, or corporate scheming; his only allegiance is to himself.
Awesome I think Kig-Yar really fit the Outland style (I'm adding Kig-Yar as 70% of the population of Mars humans) as 15% Sangheili 10% Hurgok 4%

Name: Drannog
Race: Kig-Yar
Faction: Red Gun Weapons Corp
Armour: Elite spaulders, modded Jackal armour with an ammo box on the back.
Weapons: Red Gun heavy machine-gun, Red Gun plasma pistol

Bio: Drannog was hired by Red Gun three years ago. He has been raiding the OutLands for weapons for a long time. It's better to just hand him your guns then to make him take them forcibly...

Drannog is riding a modified warthog to the location of his current target who's name is Dave Face Laser. These bandits and their stupid names Drannog says to himself. Alright we've arrived at laser castle says the driver. Again with the stupid names he says as he draws his weapon...

Huddled under a threadbare camouflage tarp on a distant, windswept hilltop, a lone Kig-Yar watched the warthog arrive at the gates of the fortress through the scope of his rifle.

Looks like I'm not the only one hunting bandits today, Kelz thought quietly to himself, lowering the rifle and abandoning the shredded tarp as he began to carefully clamber down the slope. He had a feeling that things were about to get interesting.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”