Official Mini-Morons Thread!

Tell your own story!
Welcome to the Official Mini-Morons Thread!

For those of you who don't know, Mini-Morons is the comic series that focuses on a group of Mega Construx figures inside their owner's household as they go on weird and funny misadventures! It's a highly successful and very comedic comic series that has no plans of ending any time soon!

Post whatever you want on here, whether it'd be questions, comments, or anything you wanna post! I'll try to get back to all of you as soon as I can!

Read the series!

Story 1: Breakers and Bands

mrjustin412 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:26 pm
Welcome to the Official Mini-Morons Thread!

For those of you who don't know, Mini-Morons is the comic series that focuses on a group of Mega Construx figures inside their owner's household as they go on weird and funny misadventures! It's a highly successful and very comedic comic series that has no plans of ending any time soon!

Post whatever you want on here, whether it'd be questions, comments, or anything you wanna post! I'll try to get back to all of you as soon as I can!

Read the series!

Story 1: Breakers and Bands

Lol its here!

Yay! It's great to see you finally got your thread working :)

New part to Mini-Morons! Go check it out!

How did I just now find this??? Lol

WHAT!?! WHY IS THIS, ONE OF THE MOST FUNNIEST COMICS EVERY'S THREAD ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE!?! THIS CAN'T BE, don't worry I'll comment, I'm on a mission to get all threads of a active comics back up, just by commenting, Boo101 out!

Just wanted to let you know, awesome comic series! :-)

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:27 am
Just wanted to let you know, awesome comic series! :-)
I see you like to copy and paste,lol!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”