The Imperial Campaign

Tell your own story!
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:00 am
Congrats Z, the IC is truly glorious!
Thanks. It’s high on the list of things I’m proud of.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:31 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:00 am
Congrats Z, the IC is truly glorious!
Thanks. It’s high on the list of things I’m proud of.
And now we have reached 130 pages, so this thread can die and we can move onto the next IC chapter.

Anyone remember when Cyborg William gave the team a usb?

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:11 pm
Anyone remember when Cyborg William gave the team a usb?
... No?

That was way early in the story where my character gave the team a usb before self destructing I never got a chance to provide any details on the contents as I was planning a plot twist but it didn’t work out... B U T T now I have a new idea for it buuuut that depends on If someone decides to try to use the usb

Hi everyone i made a discord server dedicated to preserving this thread's posts.

I will be copy pasting everything and perhaps with help make edits and make a better end products

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:48 pm
Hi everyone i made a discord server dedicated to preserving this thread's posts.

I will be copy pasting everything and perhaps with help make edits and make a better end products
Thank you. I’ll make a discord account sometime then.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:48 pm

Oh, now I get it.

Hey, so, I’m going to be rewriting this. Yep, the whole thing. I want to make this more official and actually readable so here I am. If you want, I can make a new thread and post the chapters as I finish them.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:43 am
Hey, so, I’m going to be rewriting this. Yep, the whole thing. I want to make this more official and actually readable so here I am. If you want, I can make a new thread and post the chapters as I finish them.
do it my endeavor isn't going well.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”