Toy Fair 2016

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Any news or pictures from Toy Fair 2016 yet?

There are a few teasers floating around Twitter at the moment.

Keep an eye out for things referencing Kubros ;)

Hey Deino, have you seen the pics for the Halo summer wave yet?

xbox wire got some halo mega bloks on it, if you're interested.

Xbox wire is indeed the place to see pics.

Then there's the new Destiny line to consider...

There's not much available as of this hour, but here's a quick recap:

Kubros - Buildable collectors figures. Think a block version of Funko POPs. Masters of the Universe, Halo, Terminator, Destiny, Hallboy and much more.

Destiny - Loads of gorgeous customizable figures. Sparrow speeders, Spider Tank and some boss monsters.

Halo - New vehicles presumably from Halo Wars II including a giant mobile cannon, new versions of the Cyclops, and a tumbler-esque bike. Not to mention scads of figures and a new dual-mode Warthog.

CoD - Figures as usual as well as a new battle tank, Hummer, river patrol boat, and an attack helicopter.

TMNT - Haven't seen pics yet, but I'm assured that the Collectors Turtle Van and Technodrome are there.

Sounds nice. Time to hit Google.

Deinonychus wrote:There's not much available as of this hour, but here's a quick recap:

Kubros - Buildable collectors figures. Think a block version of Funko POPs. Masters of the Universe, Halo, Terminator, Destiny, Hallboy and much more.

Destiny - Loads of gorgeous customizable figures. Sparrow speeders, Spider Tank and some boss monsters.

Halo - New vehicles presumably from Halo Wars II including a giant mobile cannon, new versions of the Cyclops, and a tumbler-esque bike. Not to mention scads of figures and a new dual-mode Warthog.

CoD - Figures as usual as well as a new battle tank, Hummer, river patrol boat, and an attack helicopter.

TMNT - Haven't seen pics yet, but I'm assured that the Collectors Turtle Van and Technodrome are there.
That's not a battle tank, that's a Bradley Armored Fighting Vehicle, which I suggested on the new sets idea thread for CoD, they actually took my suggestion!

On Google : Mega Bloks Forbes Kubros should bring a nice article to the top of your list with videos of the new Halo, CoD and Destiny lines along with Kubros and Mini Mixing something or another (didn't pay much attention to that one).
The new Destiny stuff looks great. I don't know anything about the game but the figures and sets seem to be in Halo scale so they'll add plenty of new vehicle, figures and weapons to my mash up world.
Sweet Baby Heyzeus, the new Cyclops mechs look awesome. Can't wait to get my hands on some of those.
And if you like the Advanced Warfare CoD stuff get ready because there is more of that coming. Don't worry, plenty of modern stuff too.
Search and see for yourself.

Return to “Event Discussion”