Junk Thread- Please Ignore.

Tell your own story!

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:26 am
Ooh, yeah. Getting the lighting right can be a nightmare.
Yep, I just ended up making the side walls then edited them to be ridiculously dark. Probably too dark but it is a cave.

Just Gold Part 2

“Please continue”

“We reached the first entrance and decided to split up. Mickey, Doug and Blanch went down and secured the other entrance in the event that our target attempted to make a run. Sam and Dan stayed at the first entrance while the Spartans, Alex, Denzel and I went to extract the target.
We started to explore the cave following the signal. That’s when it happened, a large explosion went off collapsing the cave crushing Alex and Denzel. If it wasn’t for the Spartans I would’ve been dead there two. They pulled me from under the cave as it was falling but that’s all I remember before I blacked out.”

I love the way you tell your stories!

Thanks Joe I appreciate it.

Just Gold Final

“So you blacked out, what about the Spartans?”

“Let me get to that, I woke up to the sound of an argument between a pair of unidentifiable men and my target. They were arguing about what to do with us. The spook wanted to sell their armour and the parties seemed to agree. They began to place locks on the armour and took them back up to the surface.”

“What did you do next”

“Well after the last Spartan was loaded I followed em, I didn’t have a weapon, guess they took em too. Eventually I reached the surface were they observed them flying off in a decommissioned Vulture.”

“I’m assuming you then immediately contacted your remaining team?”

“Yes, they were dead. So I began walking back to the camp.”

“Thank you trooper.”

“Let me guess your gonna chuck me out the airlock now?”

“No, your going back down there, we’re setting up a firebase down there, if what you say is true, we need all the knowledge we can get.”

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”