Mega-Verse: Character List

Tell your own story!

Hay guys... we should probably updata this, all things considered.

Just read through the whole thing, plenty of Creator references and such, I'm guessing mainly the older comic creators, because none of the newer ones are mentioned. Seems like a load of work...

I'm pretty sure you've got roles in most of our comics - your in Nato's, Green's and you made a cameo in mine. As to whether your in Sabree's I'm not too sure, but your in at least half.

Or are you suggesting you'd like to join the Mega-Verse as a collaborator?

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:27 pm
I'm pretty sure you've got roles in most of our comics - your in Nato's, Green's and you made a cameo in mine. As to whether your in Sabree's I'm not too sure, but your in at least half.

Or are you suggesting you'd like to join the Mega-Verse as a collaborator?
Oh, sorry I didn't realize that, I checked all the character lists, so that's why I was asking. And what do I need to do as a collaborator?

Basically you're comics would become canon with the Mega-Verse, your characters, locations and timeline info would be added, ect. You'd have to work around any clashes yourself, as what has happened in the Mega-Verse can't be changed.. It's hard work and time-consuming, so only if your up to it.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:08 pm
Basically you're comics would become canon with the Mega-Verse, your characters, locations and timeline info would be added, ect. You'd have to work around any clashes yourself, as what has happened in the Mega-Verse can't be changed.. It's hard work and time-consuming, so only if your up to it.
Oh no your not getting me into this, I already have a lot on my hands already, but thanks for the offer, also I don't have much time to make comics untell the weekend, and by the time the weekend comes there will be to much catching up to do, or may not but I got a lot of things I have to do during times I can do comics.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:41 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:08 pm
Oh no your not getting me into this, I already have a lot on my hands already, but thanks for the offer, also I don't have much time to make comics untell the weekend, and by the time the weekend comes there will be to much catching up to do, or may not but I got a lot of things I have to do during times I can do comics.
Oh I can't say I blame you.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”