Mega Construx Gang

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Hey guys, it cc. I was on xbox and created a club! The name of the club is called Mega Construx Gang. It is only for Mega Construx users! It already has Red 003, Silent, and shadow 237. I've sent some of you all invites and hopefully you take them. Please join! I will set up dates to play some Halo, COD, and Destiny. If it makes it any easier then just tell me your gamertag for xbox and I will send you an invite! Come and join!!!!

P.S. My GT is PumpActionPower

I'd join, bro, but I don't have an Xbox. The day I get an Xbox I'll join the group, though.

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:14 pm
I'd join, bro, but I don't have an Xbox. The day I get an Xbox I'll join the group, though.
Kool, it'd be fun to play some H5 when you get one.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:26 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:14 pm
Kool, it'd be fun to play some H5 when you get one.
You bet. I look forward to it. Maybe for my 14th I'll get an Xbox which isn't too far away.

Yo my GT is xHaloSpartanx20 add me aswell guys

Sup Silent. Anyone can join as long as you're on the Construx site. It's invite only so please join if u have an Xbox and are on here. I urge anyone to come and join. Also, on Tuesday from 4:00-5:00 there will be a group including me, silent, shadow, and red 003 playing some H5. If you all want then I urge you to join!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:14 pm
Hey guys, it cc. I was on xbox and created a club! The name of the club is called Mega Construx Gang. It is only for Mega Construx users! It already has Red 003, Silent, and shadow 237. I've sent some of you all invites and hopefully you take them. Please join! I will set up dates to play some Halo, COD, and Destiny. If it makes it any easier then just tell me your gamertag for xbox and I will send you an invite! Come and join!!!!

would if I could I'm PS4

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:52 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:14 pm

would if I could I'm PS4
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Wait. Cc... If you have MineCraft on P.C and you have MinePlex (the server) then we could do some Team Survival Games together. As in we team up. Kool?

Return to “Event Discussion”