Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:24 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:08 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:22 pm

I could join too
You've got Mine-Plex? Unless we can find a fourth player on the site, we'd be better off doing it on different days? One weekend me and CC, next me and you and the last you and CC. We rotate it. Unless we can find someone else who has P.C MineCraft.
I down with that. Oh. shadow 237 and red 003 don't have it. I asked them on Xbox. I dunno about Arby25. He never replied. Let me check in a little bit. I might be able to play 2morrow...
I can't do tomorrow, sorry. I'm going to a friend's. Maybe next weekend? Besides, that means you can get a feel for the server and P.V.P. BTW I'm on the latest release for P.C so you'll have to make sure your version is switched to the latest (1.12) before you join. I'll try to be on a specific hub and we'll meet at the base of the big tree, next weekend. I'll need to make sure my parents are kool. Apparently they need to talk it over.

K, I can't play today either. Way too much to do...

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:09 pm
Kool. Maybe next weekend?

I dunno, I'm going somewhere with my family to spend the night. I might be able to take the computer though!

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:38 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:09 pm
Kool. Maybe next weekend?
Maybe what time I live in the states near Boston so use eastern time

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:57 pm
I dunno, I'm going somewhere with my family to spend the night. I might be able to take the computer though!
OK. We'll find a time and discuss where we'll meet on the server. I think I know how to invite people to a "party".

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:52 am
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:57 pm
OK. We'll find a time and discuss where we'll meet on the server. I think I know how to invite people to a "party".
I could try making one of my worlds a server

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:14 pm
Hey guys, it cc. I was on xbox and created a club! The name of the club is called Mega Construx Gang. It is only for Mega Construx users! It already has Red 003, Silent, and shadow 237. I've sent some of you all invites and hopefully you take them. Please join! I will set up dates to play some Halo, COD, and Destiny. If it makes it any easier then just tell me your gamertag for xbox and I will send you an invite! Come and join!!!!

P.S. My GT is PumpActionPower
What kind off Xbox you have Xbox360 or Xbox one?

Callof83 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:28 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:14 pm
Hey guys, it cc. I was on xbox and created a club! The name of the club is called Mega Construx Gang. It is only for Mega Construx users! It already has Red 003, Silent, and shadow 237. I've sent some of you all invites and hopefully you take them. Please join! I will set up dates to play some Halo, COD, and Destiny. If it makes it any easier then just tell me your gamertag for xbox and I will send you an invite! Come and join!!!!

P.S. My GT is PumpActionPower
What kind off Xbox you have Xbox360 or Xbox one?
I have an Xbox One. I can still get you in the club though. I think...

This is a very cool idea.

Return to “Event Discussion”