Mega Construx Gang

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:08 pm
Wait. Cc... If you have MineCraft on P.C and you have MinePlex (the server) then we could do some Team Survival Games together. As in we team up. Kool?
Sorry I'm late charlie. Just been busy for a long while. Yeah, I got Minecraft on P.C but what is Mine Plex? Let me Google it here... I'm confused with it right now. Can you give me a description on it?

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:22 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Wait. Cc... If you have MineCraft on P.C and you have MinePlex (the server) then we could do some Team Survival Games together. As in we team up. Kool?
Sorry I'm late charlie. Just been busy for a long while. Yeah, I got Minecraft on P.C but what is Mine Plex? Let me Google it here... I'm confused with it right now. Can you give me a description on it?
It's a multiplayer server with mini-games. Survival games is a last-man standing type of game where you are in teams of one or two, depending on the game mode and last team standing wins. There are chests around the map, containing weapons, armour, food ECT. Mine-Plex is one of the biggest servers in the world.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:28 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
It's a multiplayer server with mini-games. Survival games is a last-man standing type of game where you are in teams of one or two, depending on the game mode and last team standing wins. There are chests around the map, containing weapons, armour, food ECT. Mine-Plex is one of the biggest servers in the world.
Cool! How do you sign up?

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:12 pm
charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:

There should be a code on the web-site that you can type into your multiplayer. YouTube a tutorial if you get stuck.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:54 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:

There should be a code on the web-site that you can type into your multiplayer. YouTube a tutorial if you get stuck.
Which do you use. eu or us?

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:17 pm
charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:

US I think. I think so, anyway. I'll check tomorrow when I go on, just to be sure.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:33 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:

US I think. I think so, anyway. I'll check tomorrow when I go on, just to be sure.
I could join too

Roebuck wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:22 pm
charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:

I could join too
You've got Mine-Plex? Unless we can find a fourth player on the site, we'd be better off doing it on different days? One weekend me and CC, next me and you and the last you and CC. We rotate it. Unless we can find someone else who has P.C MineCraft.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:08 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:22 pm
charliebucket wrote:

I could join too
You've got Mine-Plex? Unless we can find a fourth player on the site, we'd be better off doing it on different days? One weekend me and CC, next me and you and the last you and CC. We rotate it. Unless we can find someone else who has P.C MineCraft.
I down with that. Oh. shadow 237 and red 003 don't have it. I asked them on Xbox. I dunno about Arby25. He never replied. Let me check in a little bit. I might be able to play 2morrow...

Return to “Event Discussion”