Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
RedThree wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:19 am
Has there ever been a point where you lost track of your own story? Like you needed to do a double take and step back to reevaluate what was going on?
Hm, not quite as drastic as that, but there's been a few points where I've felt like things were getting cluttered in some way or another (eg. too many plotlines converging, too many characters in a story, and so on.) In situations like that, I do sometimes need to take a look at the bigger picture and trim the fat, remove certain factors from play, etc.

Ah, yes I have done that before. And Winters has just started! Who knows how badly I'll mess it up fown the road?

Hey, MV Collaborators, i have a question.
I would like to contribute again to the Mega-Verse. I hope you guys can let me. I won't interfere with the main story.
Anyways, if you all say no, i perfectly understand. Please consider.

Well I believe Nato made a post about this.

We'll just have to discuss it for a while and we'll get back to you, probably.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:19 am
Hey, MV Collaborators, i have a question.
I would like to contribute again to the Mega-Verse. I hope you guys can let me. I won't interfere with the main story.
Anyways, if you all say no, i perfectly understand. Please consider.
As Charlie pointed out, we released a PSA a while back where we outlined the criteria people would have to meet in order to collaborate with us. The key point being that "users need to be able to demonstrate that they’re able to craft quality stories and characters, and that their series is capable of holding an audience on its own merits, rather than simply riding the coattails of the Mega-Verse name."

So far, I'm afraid you haven't demonstrated these qualities. In your own words:

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:21 am
I’m gonna cancel TMIU.. too much work.
In addition, the fact that you don't want to interact with the main story says to me that your interest in the Mega-Verse lies with the name and fame that comes with it, rather than a genuine interest in collaborating and telling stories together with us. As I said the last time you asked a question along these lines:

I feel that you'd be better off creating your own comic, or writing battle stories about your own characters, rather than making up battle scenarios for Antares. As Joe pointed out, every battle is integral to the events of Antares, and it'll be quite jarring to deal with you coming up with unrelated content while being unaware of major locations and behind-the-scenes events that we creators have been discussing and planning.
If you really want to be part of the Mega-Verse, you need to build yourself up first, rather than try to dive in headlong. Start a series. Create your own characters. Get people interested. Then, in time, if you can prove that you have the time and attention and talent to keep a quality comic running, we can talk about crossover and collaboration.

OK. Thanks guys.
I understand those points Nato, and i understand. I don't want "fame" or "attention", i just want to be a part of something big and inspiring. You guys all inspired me to try and make comics, and when i did, i realized the comics i made kind of sucked. So i gave up on those and tried writing. I found i was good and i've stuck to that. So anyways, i understand why you guys don't want me contributing.

Have a nice day/night.

Ceta, if you want you and I could start a series, if the MV guys don't care.

TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:18 pm
Ceta, if you want you and I could start a series, if the MV guys don't care.
Sure. Lets give it a shot.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:49 am
OK. Thanks guys.
I understand those points Nato, and i understand. I don't want "fame" or "attention", i just want to be a part of something big and inspiring. You guys all inspired me to try and make comics, and when i did, i realized the comics i made kind of sucked. So i gave up on those and tried writing. I found i was good and i've stuck to that. So anyways, i understand why you guys don't want me contributing.

Have a nice day/night.
Write your own story's, start ypur own comic series and follow it through. Who cares if it's not the greatest. All our first comics are on the lacking side of things to put it nicely.

Besides, I try to read all comics. Even survivors. Do one in itself takes some effort.

So in other words, once you get your story going, it will probably be anle to come onto the main Mega-Verse.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”