Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
Looking forward to your return to comics Charlie! Curious to see where it all goes after this current arc. Have you all discussed if it will end? I have mine figured out but the end seems tooo far away and I am hoping not to burn out.

Yep I have my whole comic figured out. For years to come, perhaps.

I have a definity end in mind. But I can't attest to anyone else in the MV.

LishaThorne wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:19 am
Have you all discussed if it will end?
I don't really have an ultimate end point in mind, no. Given how much time and money I've poured into this hobby, my intention is to keep this going for another few years, at least. As long as people are reading, I'll keep making comics. Someday, maybe, I'll burn out or my readers will lose interest, but if that ever happens, I intend to make sure I wrap things up in a satisfactory way, not simply disappear from the site with stories left unfinished.

LishaThorne wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:19 am
Looking forward to your return to comics Charlie! Curious to see where it all goes after this current arc. Have you all discussed if it will end? I have mine figured out but the end seems tooo far away and I am hoping not to burn out.
I kinda have an end, but not really. It’s more an ultimate point that I’m leading up to, but it probably won’t be the end.

Well everything's winding down. Any last questions before the nights end?

Yeah I'll be signing off in 10.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:13 am
Has there ever been a point where you lost track of your own story? Like you needed to do a double take and step back to reevaluate what was going on?

Yeah. With my latest addition I’ve written two scripts. The first I finished and literally said to myself what the heck is happening. However the second has turned out better. Maybe I’ll post the other script here someday.

RedThree wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:19 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:13 am
Has there ever been a point where you lost track of your own story? Like you needed to do a double take and step back to reevaluate what was going on?
Yes, multiple times. Something I'm working on as I would miss little details that were important or just have too much going on.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”