4 Battlescape Firebase Project

Tips & Tricks
Arcsylver wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:30 am
Well after another $50 worth of Ebay spending the final parts have been purchased. I picked up a handful of random crates, a Covenant Drone Outbreak set minus figures (for the truck and t get the window armor for my rocket hog), and the 4th and final Firebase set. So sometime next week if all goes well this build will be fully complete except for getting 2 Yankee Squad sets to man the base.

Now I just need to think up a proper name for the base. Firebase (UNKNOWN) doesn't quite have that ring to it that this project needs.

Also.... ccbrowning, I know you mentioned you really wanted a Warthog Resistance set but haven't been able to find one for a decent price.I found one available for a decent price. I really wish we had PM's on this site so I could send the link to you directly instead of having to rely on a public post.
Awsome I cant wait to see her finished up if you want some help naming her hit me up. I can bounce names off of your mabey help ya come up with something you like.

The 4th and FINAL firebase set finally arrived after two extra days of USPS delays as well as a second Drone Outbreak set minus figures. So guess what that means folks! Yup that's right. The base structure and vehicles are 100% COMPLETE!! *thuds*

Uploading pictures immediately after this post. Only three this time to show the completed building and the three vehicles. Still need a couple Yankee Squad sets to get it up to proper manning levels but the build itself is DONE!.

Arcsylver wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:51 pm
The 4th and FINAL firebase set finally arrived after two extra days of USPS delays as well as a second Drone Outbreak set minus figures. So guess what that means folks! Yup that's right. The base structure and vehicles are 100% COMPLETE!! *thuds*

Uploading pictures immediately after this post. Only three this time to show the completed building and the three vehicles. Still need a couple Yankee Squad sets to get it up to proper manning levels but the build itself is DONE!.
YYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Well. I decided to go with Roebuck's suggestion of Firebase Falcon for the base name. And to celebrate the official christening of the brand spanking new UNSC Forward Firebase Falcon and it's upcoming crew of Yankee Squads Alpha and Bravo, I have uploaded another gallery of the mostly finished interior with a few of the base staff at work finalizing things before the new command staff arrive. Will post the link once it goes live.

New Gallery uploaded! Firebase Falcon is one step closer to being fully operational with the addition of the new Cargo Depot! Now if only they could figure out where the Command Team is they can begin forward operations.

I figured I should probably make my Cargo truck useful and find someplace to put all these Cargo Containers I have collected. the depot isn't quite finished yet, I need one more short truss and the turret from Yankee Squad for the roof platform. But the depot is up and accepting shipments! I hope to make an actual container crane of some sort on the trusses outside so I can at least simulate the containers being on and off loaded from the truck while the Marines shift the cargo into the armored depot. this one used a bit of generic bloks but I will replace them with official books once I can collect up enough to replace the upper black section. Baseplates are also generic.

Also.... New Photo Table!!!

Gallery Link as soon as it is available.

Yankee squads Alpha and Bravo have finally acquired transport and are on the way to Firebase Falcon. Hopefully Charlie and Delta will be along soon.

Arcsylver wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:08 am
Yankee squads Alpha and Bravo have finally acquired transport and are on the way to Firebase Falcon. Hopefully Charlie and Delta will be along soon.
ME! (Charlie)

Alpha and Bravo Squads arrived today so we have the Base Commander and Sergeant to keep the troops in line. Two Flame Marines on the walls now as well for close support. Will take some pics later when I have the time

Arcsylver wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:17 am
Alpha and Bravo Squads arrived today so we have the Base Commander and Sergeant to keep the troops in line. Two Flame Marines on the walls now as well for close support. Will take some pics later when I have the time
Nice the base is getting armed.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”