CC's Comics

Tell your own story!
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:21 am
Last night I got my everything set up for some series pictures. Figured out the script and everything, but when I flick on my camera it's blinking low battery when I haven't used it in a week.
Gotta love when that happens.

Oh yeah, and when you take your iphone off the charger after 10 hours and it’s 20%, then you leave your iPad in a backpack still on for the weekend and turn it on Monday and it’s 100%. Gotta love the quality of apples phone batteries.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:44 am
Oh yeah, and when you take your iphone off the charger after 10 hours and it’s 20%, then you leave your iPad in a backpack still on for the weekend and turn it on Monday and it’s 100%. Gotta love the quality of apples phone batteries.
Lol, Apple used to be good...

"used to" being the key words.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:59 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:

Yeah. And who else has heard that the Iphone X is weak to water? It's like Halo multiplayer Spartans!

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:12 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:59 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:

Yeah. And who else has heard that the Iphone X is weak to water? It's like Halo multiplayer Spartans!
Masterchief: VIETNAM FLASHBACKS

[Steps in puddle of water, dies]

In 2018 I only managed to produce 18 posts. I'm super sorry for this guys, I tried but I continued to fail time and time again. It was a record rainfall this year with 72" of rain. That hurt my posting ability the most because there were almost no dry days and I take a lot of outdoor photos. On top of the rain it was probably the busiest year of my life. I'm pretty much the only farm hand, and I did a lot of motocross last year. Again, I'm really sorry guys. I'm gonna try and make this year different :)

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:36 am
In 2018 I only managed to produce 18 posts. I'm super sorry for this guys, I tried but I continued to fail time and time again. It was a record rainfall this year with 72" of rain. That hurt my posting ability the most because there were almost no dry days and I take a lot of outdoor photos. On top of the rain it was probably the busiest year of my life. I'm pretty much the only farm hand, and I did a lot of motocross last year. Again, I'm really sorry guys. I'm gonna try and make this year different :)
CC, you’re fine. Life is far more important than this website, but we do appreciate it when you’re here!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:56 am
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:36 am
CC, you’re fine. Life is far more important than this website, but we do appreciate it when you’re here!
Thanks Z19 :)

18 posts in 2018?

NO WAY

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”