CC's Comics

Tell your own story!
JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:18 pm
Awesome! Also, I just read the entire Imperial Campaign, and I just wanna say awesome storytelling, man!
Thanks Joe. I'm trying to get my writing skills better in school so it comes out better in the Imperial Campaign.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:44 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:18 pm
Awesome! Also, I just read the entire Imperial Campaign, and I just wanna say awesome storytelling, man!
Thanks Joe. I'm trying to get my writing skills better in school so it comes out better in the Imperial Campaign.
Same. I'm in an advanced English class this year for the sake of Asesino: Origins, and that's literally it. Initially I thought I would get extra college credit for it, and then I discovered that nope! You get to do extra work only for the sake of sounding more educated!

Same, was thinking about doing Advanced English, until I found out the only difference is Advanced do Shakespear, one of my least favourite subjects.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:57 am
Same, was thinking about doing Advanced English, until I found out the only difference is Advanced do Shakespear, one of my least favourite subjects.
Ooh, I had to do Shakespear last year. Luckily, it was also one of my teacher's least favorite subjects, so he rushed through it. He also hated doing grammar, so I didn't have to do any of that last year!

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:38 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Ooh, I had to do Shakespear last year. Luckily, it was also one of my teacher's least favorite subjects, so he rushed through it. He also hated doing grammar, so I didn't have to do any of that last year!
I had to read romeo and toilet in 9th grade. I hope that wont come back this year but I guess it's better than to kill a mocking bird.

Roebuck wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:58 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
I had to read romeo and toilet in 9th grade. I hope that wont come back this year but I guess it's better than to kill a mocking bird.
Ops meant Juliet not toilet

Roebuck wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:00 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:58 pm
JoeFilms wrote:

Ops meant Juliet not toilet
Roméo, oh Roméo... Toilet, oh toilet!

To Kill a Mockingbird was confusing to say the least.

JoeFilms wrote:
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
An English teacher who dosent like advanced literature and grammer... odd.

Personally I rather enjoyed to kill a mocking bird and some of the other shacksperian novels like hamlet... although Romeo and Juliet is kinda a dumb story.

I didn't have to read, "To Kill a Mocking Bird." I did have a full year of Shakespeare though. I barely survived it.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”