Foxhound

Tell your own story!
Same thing here, if you want to be in the shindig post I want to be in the shindig and say what fig you want to be. Here is better than the gallery because you can post a pic here to be more specific about your fig!

Id suggest editing your first post with a better explanation. It not clear what you are doing and what you need the community to do.

Remember, taking advice from someone who is very experienced. Is knowledge so you can look good tomorrow. J5 has helped me a ton here on this site. I ask . I listen .

jonnyfiyve wrote:Id suggest editing your first post with a better explanation. It not clear what you are doing and what you need the community to do.
The picture that says what to do will post in the fan gallery soon, I opened this forum for when the pic posts.

Foxhound wrote:
jonnyfiyve wrote:Id suggest editing your first post with a better explanation. It not clear what you are doing and what you need the community to do.
The picture that says what to do will post in the fan gallery soon, I opened this forum for when the pic posts.
Lol I sound like a derp when the pic doesn't post. :p

Same thing here, if you want to be in the shindig post I want to be in the shindig and say what fig you want to be. Here is better than the gallery because you can post a pic here to be more specific about your fig!

Ok the gallery pic just deleted!

Jason-101 wrote:Why?
Don't know, but it looks like its just arby and me vs spartanz19. But I made a custom weapon that I think you'll love!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”