Soldiers Of Adventure

Tell your own story!
No idea what's going on here. But I'm ok with that. I have a hotdog.

I's has pizza hot dogs aren't da best

Rock on Cat... I have a Polish dog from Sam's Club with a medium bag of Tater chips.

I think we all got our meals from costco. :P

Yup Sir, ive got their card too.
TRUTH: - When I go to the movies, I stop at a COSTCO or SAMs Club to get two hot dogs and chips.
Then I sneak'em into the movies. I buy a soda or tea from the snack area, then I load up on mustard.
I cant help it. I just don't see the point . Why do the theaters jack up the price of food so much. It's just
FOOD.. If I got two jumbo polish dogs , chips and a drink from the movies, its about $14 .oo - But at COSTCO
for everything its just $4 .oo - I just cant throw down that kind of cash for less quality food. I only eat
HEBREW NATIONAL HOT DOGS. and Yes I've taken some of those instead. I cant stand JAMES CONEY ISLAND
its just to cheap quality for me. Sorrry Guys , that's my story and I'm stickin to it.

I don't really eat theater food much (mostly cuase i don't go much :/) that and my sibs eat the popcorn i just buy myself some candy.

Jason-101 wrote:Yup Sir, ive got their card too.
TRUTH: - When I go to the movies, I stop at a COSTCO or SAMs Club to get two hot dogs and chips.
Then I sneak'em into the movies. I buy a soda or tea from the snack area, then I load up on mustard.
I cant help it. I just don't see the point . Why do the theaters jack up the price of food so much. It's just
FOOD.. If I got two jumbo polish dogs , chips and a drink from the movies, its about $14 .oo - But at COSTCO
for everything its just $4 .oo - I just cant throw down that kind of cash for less quality food. I only eat
HEBREW NATIONAL HOT DOGS. and Yes I've taken some of those instead. I cant stand JAMES CONEY ISLAND
its just to cheap quality for me. Sorrry Guys , that's my story and I'm stickin to it.
Tea is gooooood.

Movie theaters gotta make their living somehow. I heard that 60% of the profit of gas stations and movie theaters is from the snack foods. At least that's what I remember.

I am sure it may be the main source of support.
I'll see a new release, just won't buy the food.
Sticking it to the MAN.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”