Heroclix - Is anyone using body parts from this line?

Tips & Tricks
I'm curious as to whether any of s customizers are using parts from the larger Heroclix or Heroscape figures with their Mega Bloks micro figures?

Example: Marvel Heroclix Juggernaut is large enough to work with Mega Bloks figures with a bit of work. Other figures of that figures size would work as well.

Heroclix and Heroscape, now those are some games I haven't heard about in years....

First I have heard of these. Looks interesting.

I've been trying to find some female heads. Since they seem to be rare in the Mega Books world.
It's been surprisingly difficult for me to find something that doesn't make the figure look like a bobble head.

Finally found one that is a tad too small but I think still looks better than it being too large.
Planning to post it soon. Currently trying to get a few of them so I can modify and paint them

Perhaps this would be a good time to learn how to make a mold and start making copies.

They're both role-playing miniature based games, my dad used to play Heroclix back in the day

I've got a bunch of halo actionclix (that's what the halo ones said on the boxes before being revived in 2011). Still in a box somewhere lol.

AkulA1996 wrote:I've got a bunch of halo actionclix (that's what the halo ones said on the boxes before being revived in 2011). Still in a box somewhere lol.
My dad did Marvel Heroclix

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”