Continue the story with two sentences!

Tell your own story!
I figured this would be a cool experiment for creating a fan-made Halo story. I will start and anyone can continue the story with 2 sentences. But, please make sure your addition fits with the story (basically, don't reboot the existing story) and only include a PART of a story (don't include an ending). I want anybody to easily continue the story but I also want it to be relevant.

Here's my beginning to the story:

Spartan 222 "Joe" and a random marine were sent to observe the wreckage of a warthog. The wreckage they found was awful, but there were no bodies or sign of any drivers.

Now, continue the story!

Might I just say that this was what the halo battle status was for. But I guess if you want to do a different story then okay

Assassinater117 wrote:Might I just say that this was what the halo battle status was for. But I guess if you want to do a different story then okay
Yeah, I didn't go through every topic. But this is a bit different because I want to see how stable of a story we can get if everyone only has two sentences. I read through a bit of the battle status entries and this is very different. This is to create a big, community-made story that all fits together. The battle status entries are primarily separate mini-stories.

Joescibelli wrote:
Assassinater117 wrote:Might I just say that this was what the halo battle status was for. But I guess if you want to do a different story then okay
Yeah, I didn't go through every topic. But this is a bit different because I want to see how stable of a story we can get if everyone only has two sentences. I read through a bit of the battle status entries and this is very different. This is to create a big, community-made story that all fits together. The battle status entries are primarily separate mini-stories.
Uh that's only page 1, after page 1 the story becomes united in the other thread. But sure keep the two sentence thread open since it is kinda different in a way.

AkulA1996 wrote:
Joescibelli wrote:
Uh that's only page 1, after page 1 the story becomes united in the other thread. But sure keep the two sentence thread open since it is kinda different in a way.
It becomes one big story, but only a few people were actively continuing it. I want to give everyone a bit easier of a chance to continue the story. It will also be better for people like me who don't like writing huge text paragraphs.

AkulA1996: Why did the chicken cross the road.
Assassinater117: to prove to the possum it could be done.

Jason-101 wrote:AkulA1996: Why did the chicken cross the road.
Assassinater117: to prove to the possum it could be done.
Dude, nice one lol!

Thanks, I'm here all week.

Joescibelli wrote:I figured this would be a cool experiment for creating a fan-made Halo story. I will start and anyone can continue the story with 2 sentences. But, please make sure your addition fits with the story (basically, don't reboot the existing story) and only include a PART of a story (don't include an ending). I want anybody to easily continue the story but I also want it to be relevant.

Here's my beginning to the story:

Spartan 222 "Joe" and a random marine were sent to observe the wreckage of a warthog. The wreckage they found was awful, but there were no bodies or sign of any drivers.

Now, continue the story!
they searched high and low for any sings of the bodies but could find none. then as the marine was walking away he tripped over a root that opened a door in the ground.
btw can i do more than one post like after 5 or so people post can i do another 2 sentences?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”