Missing parts in Charlie mystery packs

General news and information related to Mega Construx
jonnyfiyve wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:^ or send an email maybe with a pic of the figure showing the missing and extra parts.
Not sure there is an email for customer service. That's why I suggested his original idea of calling.
If you happen to have the email address perhaps you can post it here for future reference.
Well looking at their contact page, it appears the US and the UK don't have emails for mega, but most of Europe and places like Australia do indeed have emails for mega. And I don't know where joescibelli is from and so I don't know what email to put if any at all.

AkulA1996 wrote:
jonnyfiyve wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:^ or send an email maybe with a pic of the figure showing the missing and extra parts.
Not sure there is an email for customer service. That's why I suggested his original idea of calling.
If you happen to have the email address perhaps you can post it here for future reference.
Well looking at their contact page, it appears the US and the UK don't have emails for mega, but most of Europe and places like Australia do indeed have emails for mega. And I don't know where joescibelli is from and so I don't know what email to put if any at all.
Fair point.

AkulA1996 wrote:
jonnyfiyve wrote:
I am in the U.S.

^ in that case call because I can't find an email for the US/North American mega bloks offices.

AkulA1996 wrote:^ in that case call because I can't find an email for the US/North American mega bloks offices.
I will probably call tomorrow since their work hours have ended. Thanks to all you guys for trying to help!

Return to “General discussion”