Missing parts in Charlie mystery packs

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hello, today I found a Mega Bloks Halo "Charlie" mystery pack that contained the special smokey clear "Emile" figure that is not documented in the instructions. Instead of a left thigh guard, it came with an extra right shoulder pad. I would try to order parts, but I can't for this figure because it has no specific part number. I would like to know the part number of this figure, because I can't find any documentation of it.

Did you try calling the consumer service line?

jonnyfiyve wrote:Dod you try calling the consumer service line?
I will see if someone responds, because I will call if no one responds.

Joescibelli wrote:
If someone official does respond here they will point you towards the customer service website.
This has been the response for every missing parts etc... post on this forum.

I suggest you call rather than wait for a response here.

Good luck.

^ or send an email maybe with a pic of the figure showing the missing and extra parts.

AkulA1996 wrote:^ or send an email maybe with a pic of the figure showing the missing and extra parts.
Same thing with calling, I will do that if no one responds here. I figured this would be the easiest place to get an answer. Especially considering the information I need is pretty simple. I just need the part number, emailing and calling is more important if I didn't know how to get missing parts.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Joescibelli wrote:
If someone official does respond here they will point you towards the customer service website.
This has been the response for every missing parts etc... post on this forum.

I suggest you call rather than wait for a response here.

Good luck.
I've already checked the customer service website, that was the first thing I did. I know HOW to obtain missing parts, but even on that website they didn't have the part I need documented. I will probably call/email if no one responds by tomorrow afternoon.

A Couple of series ago, (7 I think) I got a figure with no head. I contacted CS, and they told me with blind packs they can only send another random blind pack. Luckily the one they sent was the same fig.

ShockDrJ wrote:A Couple of series ago, (7 I think) I got a figure with no head. I contacted CS, and they told me with blind packs they can only send another random blind pack. Luckily the one they sent was the same fig.
Great timing on this comment was just about to post this... which confirms what you have mentioned above.
https://collectors.megabloks.com/commun ... .php?t=160

AkulA1996 wrote:^ or send an email maybe with a pic of the figure showing the missing and extra parts.
Not sure there is an email for customer service. That's why I suggested his original idea of calling.
If you happen to have the email address perhaps you can post it here for future reference.

Return to “General discussion”