CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Jason-101 wrote:@ Red_ Spartan003. I actually have that figure from the Alpine group. I'll be glad to set you up with AKULA s team. I just launched the 1st 5 pics. On the gallery. Here we go.
Yus here we go Awesome Alpine-Ghosts recruiting new people. >:D lol.
P.s. Please don't attempt to give me a British sort of thing in the comic please, I'm one of those who doesn't like the stereotypes (of course I'm a celebrity get me out of here this year had to have one person who follows the stereotype(Lady C), but the others show that we don't all talk like that - not sure who watches it, I just know that a lot of people do including myself)

What, like "Tally ho" and "pip pip "?

eliteslayer4915 wrote:What, like "Tally ho" and "pip pip "?
No he means, "like, give me the bla-Dee grenade , Red."

Yes I hate those types of stereotypes, I don't mind the Northern/Geordie ("Wey aye like" "how way man" etc.) stereotype because it's not really a stereotype where I live (10 miles from Newcastle - home of the Geordies) lol
(but I don't want no stereotype of any kind for my character please).

Jason-101 wrote:
No he means, "like, give me the *** grenade Red."
That too...... I.... Can't be trusted with explosives..... .-. Not my fault it's always tempting to blow stuff up with C4 and grenades...... Lol

Yep, let Red handle all the explosives! And have Red solve all of life's issues, and we all should be just fine. :P

So if Red handles everything what does Akula do then just relax on a hammock with a coconut lol

Assassinater117 wrote:So if Red handles everything what does Akula do then just relax on a hammock with a coconut lol
pretty much... *relaxes on a hammock with a coconut* Ah this is the life

And after Red is done with solving all of life's problems, he *opens his laptop* and *drinks a cup of sweet tea*.

*Talking in the third person even though I should be talking in the first person* is weird. :I

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”