CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
So, I actually don't collect COD sets or am too familiar with COD on the whole (only played it maybe five or six times at a friend's place). For the camo days comic, does it have to be COD? I see arby2005 and capHolt are halo figs. If it isn't any trouble at all, is it possible for a halo fig to represent me in the comic? If it's too much, I can either back out or upload a COD fig pic from the MB site and post it on the forum. Thanks!

therook13 wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:
therook13 wrote:So uh Jackdawg44 invited me to join the camp days thing. Just what exactly is camo days?
Camo days is J-101's comic thing he usually does in the gallery section. This time he's going to create a comic involving several forum users.
So how does it work? Do we submit our own characters or something?
yeah kinda u can tell j101 what fig u want to b and he will be coming out with a camo days adventure comic strip with waht figs we asked to b

Cool. Then if it's a Halo fig, it's a red Mark VI Spartan. If a COD fig, it's an arctic soldier. Again, I'd prefer to be a Halo fig, but whatever works for you J-101, I'm in! :)

Spartan: https://collectors.megabloks.com/en-us/ ... -mark-vi-5
COD: https://collectors.megabloks.com/en-us/ ... -soldier-4

(PS: If I were to be a Halo fig, would I be on a team with arby2005 and capHolt, or part of j-101's? and if an arctic COD fig, w/ akula?)

Red__Spartan003 wrote:So, I actually don't collect COD sets or am too familiar with COD on the whole (only played it maybe five or six times at a friend's place). For the camo days comic, does it have to be COD? I see arby2005 and capHolt are halo figs. If it isn't any trouble at all, is it possible for a halo fig to represent me in the comic? If it's too much, I can either back out or upload a COD fig pic from the MB site and post it on the forum. Thanks!
Oh no mate you don't need anything, The only person who needs the physical figures is J101. You could look at the cod products and pick a soldier at random, but J101 does also accept a few halo figures (not sure how many he will allow though).

Haha Akula this seems like a join the dark side >:) Oh and J101 is it possible that I could use a shotgun (or dual pistols) and maybe (hard to write I guess) an Aussie accent (just like G'day n mate etc) it would just give it some realism lol

Red__Spartan003 wrote:So, I actually don't collect COD sets or am too familiar with COD on the whole (only played it maybe five or six times at a friend's place). For the camo days comic, does it have to be COD? I see arby2005 and capHolt are halo figs. If it isn't any trouble at all, is it possible for a halo fig to represent me in the comic? If it's too much, I can either back out or upload a COD fig pic from the MB site and post it on the forum. Thanks!
Yes do that.

@ Red_ Spartan003. I actually have that figure from the Alpine group. I'll be glad to set you up with AKULA s team. I just launched the 1st 5 pics. On the gallery. Here we go.

Suuweet! Camo days, here, we, go!!

An idea for my Alpine guy is his real name is (insert rank here) Andrew S. He uses an assault rifle/sniper rifle as a loadout.

Red__Spartan003 wrote:Suuweet! Camo days, here, we, go!!
Your new "short name" is RED.
Just RED. Unique and Original.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”