Build Off: Halo, Custom Cyclops

Tips & Tricks
I want to see how the community can modify a basic cyclops frame and outfit it with special tools, armor, and weapons.

Also, I want the community to vote, since I am by no means a master of building. The ending date is TBD but I will update it when I think I have a good date in mind. I want to give everyone enough time to build their entries. Once the contest ends, everyone can post which entry they like the most and I will count it all up at another date TBD.

Remember, this is just for fun and good luck!

Also, I forgot to mention to post your entry here. You can upload it to the gallery and enter it here, so no one has to hunt for entry pictures.

Well this sounds like some fun, think I might try this though I am gonna have to get a cyclops first (one halo thing I don't have lol) look forward to seeing everyone else's builds ;)

Oh I'm so down for this. I've been meaning to make a custom cyclops.
Do I have to use an existing cyclops or can I make a totally custom one?

jonnyfiyve wrote:Oh I'm so down for this. I've been meaning to make a custom cyclops.
Do I have to use an existing cyclops or can I make a totally custom one?
It has too be based off of the standard cyclops build. Feel free to modify it, but try to keep its humanoid stature. If you mean customize it with paint, I guess you could but remember this will be judged primarily on creativity of the build.

Assassinater117 wrote:Well this sounds like some fun, think I might try this though I am gonna have to get a cyclops first (one halo thing I don't have lol) look forward to seeing everyone else's builds ;)
DEFINITELY get the cyclops. A lot of people are sick of them, but they are AWSOME.

Joescibelli wrote:If you mean customize it with paint, I guess you could but remember this will be judged primarily on creativity of the build.
I meant that I would create one without using the standard cyclops body, since those are kind of limited.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Joescibelli wrote:If you mean customize it with paint, I guess you could but remember this will be judged primarily on creativity of the build.
I meant that I would create one without using the standard cyclops body, since those are kind of limited.
I would like it if you were to use the core cyclops base. Some people like *** have managed to make some interesting creations. Just type "Customized Mega Bloks Halo Cyclops - Close Fire Support" into youtube.

Joescibelli wrote:
jonnyfiyve wrote:
I would like it if you were to use the core cyclops base. Some people have managed to make some interesting creations. Just type "Customized Mega Bloks Halo Cyclops - Close Fire Support" into youtube.

Joescibelli wrote:I would like it if you were to use the core cyclops base. Some people have managed to make some interesting creations. Just type "Customized Mega Bloks Halo Cyclops - Close Fire Support" into youtube.
I'm familiar with that one. It's good but the extended legs look a little odd to me.
I'll probably do something totally custom and just not submit it to this build off.

Looking forward to seeing what other do.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Joescibelli wrote:I would like it if you were to use the core cyclops base. Some people have managed to make some interesting creations. Just type "Customized Mega Bloks Halo Cyclops - Close Fire Support" into youtube.
I'm familiar with that one. It's good but the extended legs look a little odd to me.
I'll probably do something totally custom and just not submit it to this build off.

Looking forward to seeing what other do.
You can make a custom build, just try to incorporate cyclops parts.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”