Build Off: Custom Navy seal

Tips & Tricks
jonnyfiyve wrote:I'm stumped guys, have no idea what to do for this challenge. Anyone got ideas that might inspire me?
Maybe do something original like using a arctic figure (all the figures I see so far are the seal divers/seal team) I suggest this because while yes the group is called navy seals, a lot of seals do operate in-land. (no offence to anyone using the seal team/seal diver figures intended)

Maybe take some inspiration from the first modern-era Medal of Honor game (R.I.P. "Rabbit" - p.s. yes i did just type that, the game was such an emotional game ending :'( I think it helped that throughout the game the NPC team mates acted like how I think a squad of seals would operate in RL - serious during missions but also treating each other like brothers and refusing to leave men in contact). If you haven't played then maybe go watch gameplay of the campaign (Army rangers are involved in the game aswell)

On a side note the game is based on real life events, and I think the sequal "warfighter" kinda picks bits and pieces from real life events and patched them together to link the events into a story. (the infamous container ship hijacking also featured in the film captain Phillips - just mentioned the film so that you guys know what ship hijacking I'm talking about without using 10,000 words to describe it)

Sorry none here, I was stumped myself for abit before I did mine and good idea Akula; but hey, your a creative guy, I am sure you will figure something out ;)

Shortly after posting that question an idea came to me. This one will different from all others I'm sure of it :)
Hopefully I can pull it off and it looks good. Stay tuned...

Yes sir! *keeps watching channel for updates *

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Yes sir! *keeps watching channel for updates *
My eyes are glued buddy.

jonnyfiyve wrote:Pressure is on now ;s
That guy is a sure winner. Yup.

I decided to do something different and create a navy seal in his dress uniform (I think that's what it's called)
OK, so here it is. Hope it lives up to the hype.

Jason-101 wrote:
jonnyfiyve wrote:
jackdawg444 wrote:would a can of coke a cola in the background get rejected? and it was just a pic of two figs and yes my account was logged on
Can of coke a cola could definitely do it if it's not way in the background and the logo is clearly noticeable.

Try and upload again without the can and see what happens.
But first drink it. Lol. Don't throw that Coke away.
nah i already drank it thought it was actually a giant coke a cola PIGGY BANK WHAWHAWHAWHA

I just realized we never announced the winner here.
For anyone coming across this I was lucky enough to win this one :)

Great job everyone!

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”