Computer and miniature games that we'd like to see made into Mega Bloks form

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I know this has a snowball's chance in *** of getting made, but Supreme Commander in MB form would be awesome. Just the experimental units could be amazing. But how many people would even be familiar with SupCom?

Assassinater117 wrote:Ok cool, question for you and Akula, Starcraft vs WH40K which is better and why? (I have played neither so I was hoping to hear your guys opinion)
Sorry if this has already been answered and I missed it.

In my opinion Dawn of War is better than Starcraft but only because of one factor.
As far as Real Time Strategy games go both are great and fun to play. The only thing that pushes Dawn of War slightly ahead of Starcraft is that in Dawn of War the armies do not run out of resources to build units for combat.
In Starcraft you harvest resources that eventually run out so you could just wait for your enemy to run out of resources then overrun them.
In Dawn of War you capture Command Positions (if I'm remembering the name right) and build power plants. Both of these continue to provide resources to use to build your army without running out (they can be destroyed though). With this the AI doesn't run out of resources either and you have to fight your way all the way to their base while holding your own command positions. To me that is more fun and challenging.

omegabob wrote:
Assassinater117 wrote:Ok cool, question for you and Akula, Starcraft vs WH40K which is better and why? (I have played neither so I was hoping to hear your guys opinion)
Sorry if this has already been answered and I missed it.

In my opinion Dawn of War is better than Starcraft but only because of one factor.
As far as Real Time Strategy games go both are great and fun to play. The only thing that pushes Dawn of War slightly ahead of Starcraft is that in Dawn of War the armies do not run out of resources to build units for combat.
In Starcraft you harvest resources that eventually run out so you could just wait for your enemy to run out of resources then overrun them.
In Dawn of War you capture Command Positions (if I'm remembering the name right) and build power plants. Both of these continue to provide resources to use to build your army without running out (they can be destroyed though). With this the AI doesn't run out of resources either and you have to fight your way all the way to their base while holding your own command positions. To me that is more fun and challenging.
They're called Strategic Points, and besides those, you also capture relics
But as Omegabob pointed out, Dawn of war is pretty amazing

Jason-101 wrote:DIGDUG.!
Say what?

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
Jason-101 wrote:DIGDUG.!
Say what?

Digdug is a NES game from back in the day :)

Ok, I was just a bit confused as to what J101 was saying ^_^

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Ok, I was just a bit confused as to what J101 was saying ^_^
No prob, it just so happens I speak J101 ;p

Then how about ASTROID.? (the game).

Jason-101 wrote:Then how about ASTROID.? (the game).
Or Qbert, Pitfall, Donkey Kong, Centipede, Galaxian, Krull, Pac-Man, Commando, Frogger? ;)

Return to “General discussion”