Computer and miniature games that we'd like to see made into Mega Bloks form

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I don't play many video games, but Mega Bloks NEEDS to make sets based off of Diablo II and Diablo III.

Diablo, man that was one game I really enjoyed!

I would like to see a Call of Duty or Halo Monopoly board game.

Jason-101 wrote:I would like to see a Call of Duty or Halo Monopoly board game.
Halo monopoly already exists mate

Another question for anyone who has fleet battles, 1. I keep seeing a lot of people saying you need glue and I know it's not supplied, would something from an Airfix model set work? Or would it be best to select something from goblin gaming (where I ordered my covie ships)

Also with army painter paints would I need primer or could I just paint right away with it? (yes I know this second question seems like a rookie question - in all fairness I've never painted any models or halo figs for that matter, just one or two rooms in a house now and then lol)

AkulA1996 wrote:Another question for anyone who has fleet battles, 1. I keep seeing a lot of people saying you need glue and I know it's not supplied, would something from an Airfix model set work? Or would it be best to select something from goblin gaming (where I ordered my covie ships)

Also with army painter paints would I need primer or could I just paint right away with it? (yes I know this second question seems like a rookie question - in all fairness I've never painted any models or halo figs for that matter, just one or two rooms in a house now and then lol)
You can primer or base coat with paint. You can get primer + paint combo as well.
Thin your paint, don't use it straight from the bottle. How much to thin it down is up to you.

As for the glue, I cant help you. I have no idea.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:Another question for anyone who has fleet battles, 1. I keep seeing a lot of people saying you need glue and I know it's not supplied, would something from an Airfix model set work? Or would it be best to select something from goblin gaming (where I ordered my covie ships)

You can primer or base coat with paint. You can get primer + paint combo as well.
Thin your paint, don't use it straight from the bottle. How much to thin it down is up to you.

As for the glue, I cant help you. I have no idea.
Ah ok so I can just use the paint right away or use primer first.
And hey at least one of my questions got an answer, that's one less item I need on my fleet battles accessory list lol.

AkulA1996 wrote:Ah ok so I can just use the paint right away or use primer first.
And hey at least one of my questions got an answer, that's one less item I need on my fleet battles accessory list lol.
You may also need to wash them in warm soapy water before you paint them.
I'm not familiar with the miniatures you are getting but sometimes there is a residue left on it from production.
If you do not wash it off your paint may not stick.

You may also consider getting a clear coat gloss and/or mat
This will help protect the miniatures after your done painting.

If you got any more questions I'd be happy to answer :)

Try getting Zap-a-Gap, they do both plastic and super glue

eliteslayer4915 wrote:

Try getting Zap-a-Gap, they do both plastic and super glue
Thanks I'll put that on my fleet battles essentials list I need to get (so far it's Paints I want and Zap-a-Gap lol since I already have a pair of cutters from somewhere).
But does anyone know if airfix glues are good or not - my ships arrive tomorrow and I was thinking about after getting the ships delivered I was going to go into town (Newcastle) and pick up a small airfield model for the glue to use (least until I have my colours for the ships in mind - kinda want to get my paints at the same time as quality model glue, you know so I get them delivered around the same time) but if the airfix glue isn't worth it then I'll just wait.

Return to “General discussion”