Computer and miniature games that we'd like to see made into Mega Bloks form

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Okay well command and conquers, age of empires, Starcraft and WH40K. Think I got mostly rts games here.

Assassinater117 wrote:Okay well command and conquers, age of empires, Starcraft and WH40K. Think I got mostly rts games here.
I actually played Age of Empires a really long time ago, it's been awhile since I've played it

Nice, I have all of them but I like AOE 2 the best ;) (probably the first PC game I ever played)

What I would like to see is Dropzone Commander, Warmachine, and WHAOS (that's Warhammer Age of Sigmar)/ WH40K

Here's one more miniature based game I think would look cool in Mega Bloks form: Warpath by Mantic Games

AkulA1996 wrote: Im guessing it would be similar to the spartan games new halo ship battles line (the ships come disassembled and unpainted), and since it says they come unpainted - so yeah I'd assume theyll be unpainted and you would need to do that yourself. (not sure if either company provides painting services or at least the actual paints required though.)
Ok I need an answer to this question ASAP (though the quoted post I didn't ask it as question) - Anyone have fleet battles? Do they supply the paint so that you can paint the models yourself or is it just the models, the rule book and the tokens?
If they do not supply the paint, anyone know where I can get paint for models like this? (I mean like the special small tubs they use in airfix models and stuff, not the colours that are in some pics of painted fleet battle ships - I want to choose my own colours and I'll be adding my own markings just to make it that much more personalised and unique).

Nope, sorry mate, speaking of ship battles here's another miniature game that would look good in mega bloks form: Dystopian wars

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Nope, sorry mate, speaking of ship battles here's another miniature game that would look good in mega bloks form: Dystopian wars
It's ok, I found out they do not come with paints and the painted examples I've seen describe army paints or war paints (forget which the name was) so I need to figure out which paints to get and find a paint guide (just to point out if I need any undercoating and what type of undercoating it would be)

AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Nope, sorry mate, speaking of ship battles here's another miniature game that would look good in mega bloks form: Dystopian wars
It's ok, I found out they do not come with paints and the painted examples I've seen describe army paints or war paints (forget which the name was) so I need to figure out which paints to get and find a paint guide (just to point out if I need any undercoating and what type of undercoating it would be)
It's called Army Painter, and that's actually a good choice, my dad uses it

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:
It's called Army Painter, and that's actually a good choice, my dad uses it
That's the one, I don't know what paints to get though, I may just get a kit and pick a few extra colours (just in preparation for the fleets I will be building, in fact I'm just about to order the covenant upgrade boxes - (the Large and Core boxes, or I may just get 2 core boxes and get one large and another core along with a fleet box for christmas)

Edit: I got a Core upgrade and a fleet upgrade (the large and core combined) cause the site had core for £24 and large for £19 (large means the larger ships but fewer corvettes hence why it's around/just less than the core box), the fleet box was £44 and if I got just a fleet box or a core and a large they both fell under the spend £50 get free express delivery. Hence why I got a fleet and core box (plus there's probably more CCS cruisers than the spartan games invented, yet to make an in-game appearance ORS cruisers) got no paints as I'd rather wait until I have paint schemes in my head before purchasing any Army Painter kits

Return to “General discussion”