Computer and miniature games that we'd like to see made into Mega Bloks form

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Elder Scrolls Online? That's gotta be one of the coolest MMORPG games that's been made so far

Hmmm could be... A tabletop version of Starcraft would be cool (the new legacy of the void looks good) but man, are buying those soldiers for wh40k always so expensive?

Yeah, unless you get them on Amazon, then they're not as expensive.
Why, you find a army that you like?

So do you play the PC game?

Dawn of war? I used to, unfortunately I don't have it myself, it was on someone else's pc. the version i played was dark crusade

Ok cool, question for you and Akula, Starcraft vs WH40K which is better and why? (I have played neither so I was hoping to hear your guys opinion)

Assassinater117 wrote:Ok cool, question for you and Akula, Starcraft vs WH40K which is better and why? (I have played neither so I was hoping to hear your guys opinion)
Never played either of them, I'm mostly an FPS gamer (first person shooter, exceptions are Elder scrolls, halo wars and gears of war)

Haha fair enough, I play mostly both fps and rts (started off with rts games) although I am quite interested in these tabletop games

Assassinater117 wrote:Ok cool, question for you and Akula, Starcraft vs WH40K which is better and why? (I have played neither so I was hoping to hear your guys opinion)
I've played Starcraft once, but here's a fun fact: it was supposed to be a WH40K game before Blizzard got the license for it. As for Dawn of War, I really enjoyed it, it reminded of the table top game, so I have to go with DoW because it's based off the actual game

Yeah maybe, up to the other fellas, and wow didn't know that, I was just hoping someone knew which game had more variety unit n faction wise?

Return to “General discussion”