Computer and miniature games that we'd like to see made into Mega Bloks form

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Credit for this idea goes to Johnnyfyive

I was thinking, there are a lot of video games in the collectors series along with a few movie and one tv series, but what about computer and miniature games?
This post is for those who want to list any computer games or table top miniatures game you want Mega to add to the collectors range

Yeah dropzone commander stuff looks really cool, though a question for eliteslayer, it says on the website that the figures n vehicles come unpainted does this mean you have to paint them yourself?

Assassinater117 wrote:Yeah dropzone commander stuff looks really cool, though a question for eliteslayer, it says on the website that the figures n vehicles come unpainted does this mean you have to paint them yourself?
Yep, same with the Games Workshop minis, but that way you can come up with a cool paint scheme

Assassinater117 wrote:Yeah dropzone commander stuff looks really cool, though a question for eliteslayer, it says on the website that the figures n vehicles come unpainted does this mean you have to paint them yourself?
Im guessing it would be similar to the spartan games new halo ship battles line (the ships come disassembled and unpainted), and since it says they come unpainted - so yeah I'd assume theyll be unpainted and you would need to do that yourself. (not sure if either company provides painting services or at least the actual paints required though.)

Ok cool thx for the reply, I was just interested in it and was thinking ah what happens if I stuff up the paint job, but I guess you could do custom painting. What is the best tabletop game like this one and WH40K in ur opinion?

GW does, check em out, they have a whole line of paints for different ways of painting figures.
And in my opinion, it has to be WH40K, so many armies to choose from!

Okay sounds good, and have you ever tried mixing armies like say eldar with orks? If that's possible I mean.

If you read the rulebook, there's a allies table that tells you which armies work better together, and yes actually, i have combined armies before (Dark Angels and Blood Angels)

^ now if only a company would make elder scrolls tabletop game (skyrim could have the hold guards as small armies, the imperial army and the stormcloaks army), the latest elder scrolls would be best though, The Daggerfall covenant (My loyalty lies here with High King Emeric and the lion guard, I don't know what species are involved other than like normal humans), The Dominion (Led by Queen Ayrenn made up of Thalmor, Bosmer and Khajits), and finally the Ebonheart pact (Argonians, Nords and another type of elven thing (Bosmer and Thalmor are types of Elves (I think that's what they're called)). But they could also add in the army of the dark lord himself - Molag Bal and his loyal daedra, also could have Aylied armies (another Elven species), the imperial army (could have normal imperials and then have legion zero allied to Molag bal) and maybe make up an army for the Akaviri to act out the formation of the Ebonheart pact.

Quick someone send this idea to a tabletop games company ASAP!!!

Yes sir! *sends request to random company*

Return to “General discussion”