Upside down barrels, etc.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I've recently checked an image in the gallery and noticed the H5 rocket launcher was being held wrong, when asked why the user said its not wrong because of the box and the instructions show it this way. It's impossible to fire a rocket launcher with all of the weight (unsupported) in front of you. And the H5 rocket launcher is definitely shoulder-fired.

Also this is an error on Mega's part, this isn't the first error done by mega with weapons, in the COD line they've often shown weapons with the AK-style stock upside down, and recently the RPK/RPD barrel upside down. Why does mega do this? As I've clearly seen people believe what's on the box than common sense (Ok the COD mistakes are less noticeable if your not that big on modern weapons) but there's no excuse for mega putting the H5 rocket launcher the wrong way round on boxes and instructions, your fooling people into displaying them wrong.

So again I ask why does mega display weapons incorrectly on boxes and instructions?

Could just be a glitch with the photos that get taken, I've gotten a lot of sets and I have seen some mistakes but not a whole lot

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Could just be a glitch with the photos that get taken, I've gotten a lot of sets and I have seen some mistakes but not a whole lot
Mistake/glitch or not it's telling people to display their weapons in the wrong way, ok yeah sure display them in anyway you want, but for those who want to display them accurately are also getting it wrong, because mega is confusing them with box art and instruction image mistakes/glitches/what they think looks coolest but is actually 100% inaccurate.

Maybe they do it on purpose to make sure we are paying attention ;p

jonnyfiyve wrote:Maybe they do it on purpose to make sure we are paying attention ;p
Well that just makes them terrible people, as I've stated even people who want to get the poses correct are getting it wrong because of these box art/instruction whatever they are (errors, mistakes, glitches, looks cool but is wrong, a test for us, etc.)

It makes me wonder if they've played the games they're marketing for. It would be totally unprofessional if they didn't invest at least some level of time playing HALO and CoD.

DevilDoll wrote:It makes me wonder if they've played the games they're marketing for. It would be totally unprofessional if they didn't invest at least some level of time playing HALO and CoD.
It's funny how sometimes the most obvious mistakes are the ones that get past you.
You know that type of mistake that someone walks up behind you and points it out in 2 seconds.
And your left wondering "How the...... did I not see that!?!?"

jonnyfiyve wrote:
DevilDoll wrote:It makes me wonder if they've played the games they're marketing for. It would be totally unprofessional if they didn't invest at least some level of time playing HALO and CoD.
It's funny how sometimes the most obvious mistakes are the ones that get past you.
You know that type of mistake that someone walks up behind you and points it out in 2 seconds.
And your left wondering "How the...... did I not see that!?!?"
True, when solving puzzles on elder scrolls for the first time I didn't read the bit of paper on the ground which had the answers in the correct order, until I saw someone else walk in and go to the paper first, lol (now I don't attempt a puzzle without finding the paper with the answers hidden within it).

Necromancy has been used and not on topic about box art mistakes.

Return to “General discussion”