SDCC 2015

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Who's excited?

Looking forward to any information the Mega team and Mr Hurd have for us.

*Halo

*Call of Duty

*TMNT

*Assassins Creed

*Star Trek

* Minions

*Terminator

*Monster High

Oooo...yes yes yes!
I sure hope some TMNT is on [i]display[/i]...I'm super excited to see what the figs will look like.
Also crossing my fingers that we'll get some more [b]Star Trek[/b] pics to boot! :D

I'm pretty excited to see what they'll do with Star Trek. I'd love to have a nice Lt. Commander Worf and a USS Defiant to grace the shelves, not to mention a Picard to order the collecting to commence in earnest: "Make it so."

So much is in the pipeline that it's almost impossible to decide what will be more alluring; new Halo, Star Trek, Terminator, more CoD... it's a smorgasbord of awesome!

Hoping for an info-loaded SDCC. Knowing that there's a Halo panel makes me super-optimistic.

Personally keeping my eyes peeled for some Call of Duty WWII reveals, any new info on Star Trek and Terminator, and I'd also enjoy seeing some new Monster High offerings (Those black and neon marbled bricks are just the best!). And I'm fairly certain we'll get a look at whatever new Signature Series set(s) will be terrorizing our wallets in the fall.

"Signature Series..."

It make the mouth water a bit just saying it.... Well, that and the anxiety over how I am going to be able to afford it with all the other MB offerings that are calling out to my dwindling revenue stream.

I wonder if mega is gonna use the Halo 5 guardians Spirit dropship design or the Classic or even the spirit in the first place

The Halo signature series is the NMPD pelican with a landing pad and a huge structure/base

I hope some TMNT is on display as well. I'm cautiously optimistic that they will be superior or at least as visually appealing as the recently released Takara TMNT Nick toon Gashapon figures. I'm not a huge TMNT fan but if the sculpts are well executed i'll be all over these.

I can't help but wonder if they'll utilize both HALO and COD scale simultaneously in that line due to character height differences in the show. If every character is HALO height i might cherry pick as opposed to buying everything.

Anything beyond a micro action figure based upon Lt. Commander Worf is "whipped cream".
A ST: TNG Klingon figure pack *swoon*

I owned the ST: TNG figures as a child and although the show was a major influence on me as a kid the Playmates action figures were to bulky compared to my other figures and lacked adequate poseability. Mega Bloks solves both of those issues. I wish these had been around decades ago.

Can not wait for some dimensions of the Pelican Sig set! Going to build a structure to put it on!

Well, that is if my TRU will actually stock it! Missed out on the last two Signature set, Mammoth and Scarab! How could they not stock the Scarab?

Return to “Event Discussion”