Blok Battles: How to play

Tell your own story!
Role playing with these figures and sets , RULE.

after taking in the thread's history I have a bit of feedback; pleas only take what fits, I think you guys are trying something interesting.
Maybe offer the game in two forms: one with, another without dice (or other randomizer)?

Maybe a third player: a ref/admin/facilitator person who actually draws a card, or rolls a die? especially in conjunction with:
maybe each player builds 2 terrain sets of the same battle and the admin can facilitate both. Each version of the battle could progress at its own pace.

Maybe variables can be introduced by virtue of what is where, when and how? For instance, team member figure is "moving with" or "hiding with" and so on. Say you define things somehow, say, "figure=captain america" and we say "if captain moves with any army soldier, then both move and defend at +x" we have introduced a variable. The basic value remains the same, but it is the combination of circumstances that add uncertainty to any proposed action.

Just some thoughts. Cheers!

I noticed some users are now meeting up on Discord.
This game would play well on live chat and I'd love to see some posts related to the battles.

Does anyone play BrikWars?

No, but that's a great idea!

Do you have any interest in joining the server?

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:13 pm
No, but that's a great idea!

Do you have any interest in joining the server?
Yes, I'd join.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”