Blok Battles! Play if you dare!

Tell your own story!
Ok sounds good though what do you mean by if you get a higher then the result?

Meaning if you roll higher than the number shown, you've made your save

Assassinater117 wrote:Right this is really cool though, you just seem to hve quite a bit of exp in this subject ;) so... How about we try to figure the armour save info and that out?
Like I said, been wargaming for a long time

Ok so that shown number is that the number ur soldier has in his stats? (Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure I know what we are talking about)

That was just an example, I actually still need to create my team

Assassinater117 wrote:Sounds great J5, so are we happy to use the stats like eliteslayer offered?
Maybe, but from what I have read those are are decided with dice.
This won't work online. Well I mean it could but there would be no way to know what someone really rolled.

What I have right now is a nice framework for online battles. I'll review eliteslayer4915 proposals once i work out the foundation. We can all review and make tweaks.

Keep the idea coming though.

Ok cool, actually I am adjusting my cod team as we speak (they are based upon the shadows group I made) and I meant if the dice roll is higher then a soldiers armour save stats he is ok?

Nice so what are you doing at the moment in relation to blok wars J5?

Assassinater117 wrote:Nice so what are you doing at the moment in relation to blok wars J5?
Give me an hour and hopefully I will show you :)

Assassinater117 wrote:Ok cool, actually I am adjusting my cod team as we speak (they are based upon the shadows group I made) and I meant if the dice roll is higher then a soldiers armour save stats he is ok?
Yep, but unless you're really unlucky with rolling dice, you should be able to make your saves

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”