NYCC 2015

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
I remember someone posting what appears to be a Vietnam war themed picture in the fan-gallery, and claim that it came from NYCC 2015. Can someone someone comment or confirm this?

STan94 wrote:I remember someone posting what appears to be a Vietnam war themed picture in the fan-gallery, and claim that it came from NYCC 2015. Can someone someone comment or confirm this?
I tried looking for the picture, if you know which one it is you can post it here just use the img tag.

Here it is, ain't that that PURTTYEST micro m-16.

STan94 wrote:I remember someone posting what appears to be a Vietnam war themed picture in the fan-gallery, and claim that it came from NYCC 2015. Can someone someone comment or confirm this?
I can confirm those are from NYCC. The user who posted those appears in one of the NYCC videos on the MB collectors Facebook page. He's legit :)

The Spartans aren't bad either, though I wish I knew what types of armor they have, and the machine gun turret, yikes!

FYI, the person that did those photos was Deinonychus

eliteslayer4915 wrote:The Spartans aren't bad either, though I wish I knew what types of armor they have, and the machine gun turret, yikes!

Oceanic and warrior I can say for certain but the other two I think one might be enforcer and one I think has the same helmet as Vale so whatever her armor type is called (these two I'm just guessing at are the two in the middle.

eliteslayer4915 wrote:The Spartans aren't bad either, though I wish I knew what types of armor they have, and the machine gun turret, yikes!

Warrior and oceanic are what I can see and I'm 100% sure of. The two in the middle I think one is enforcer and one has the same armor as Vale I think.

Heads up deino someone over on *** used your images of the new halo troop packs - just wanna know did he get permission to share them or no? (just asking because he could get into trouble for not getting your permission for using your photos and while one pic still has your twitter on it, the poster did not give credit to anyone).

Nobody has requested permission to use any of my pics, but this is the Internet and people are going to use images without permission or attribution. It annoys the *** out of me, but it's not like I can really do anything about it. They're not copywritten. Although, Little Deino is one heck of an indelible visual "watermark" ;)

Deinonychus wrote:Nobody has requested permission to use any of my pics, but this is the Internet and people are going to use images without permission or attribution. It annoys the *** out of me, but it's not like I can really do anything about it. They're not copywritten. Although, Little Deino is one heck of an indelible visual "watermark" ;)
I suppose without a copyright/watermark your right, but it's still not right to use your pics without your permission or at the very least crediting you for taking the pics (ok while your twitter name is still above one of the pics the poster never mentioned you in any way thus its an uncredited post). But as you say there's not much anyone can do about it.

Return to “Event Discussion”