NYCC 2015

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Nope no jokes, this is a legit sgt. Forge (though I think the armor colour is a bit inaccurate)

The series 2 NYCC figures are hand-painted prototypes, so there's still time for a change for Forge.

Deinonychus wrote:The series 2 NYCC figures are hand-painted prototypes, so there's still time for a change for Forge.
Hope your right about that, but they do kinda look like they're in the final stages.

Color variations could be a result of the lighting as well. Most convention centers don't have the best lighting for properly color balanced pictures and usually either lean to blue or lean to red.

omegabob wrote:Color variations could be a result of the lighting as well. Most convention centers don't have the best lighting for properly color balanced pictures and usually either lean to blue or lean to red.
The armor is definitely brown in the pics ive seen, the lighting seems fine too, its definitely brown and his armor isn't brown in the game. (pics on HFFL and Halo Toy News).

The armor is actually closer to a dark orange.

And omegabob is right, the lighting in the booth is absolutely HIDEOUS for taking good pictures of small and detailed things, especially when they're under glass. I hope to remedy that somewhat tomorrow.

Did you see the new TMNT sets? And dude, you did not mention that you were in the recaps!

The armor on SGT. Forge is a dark orange and in my opinion, it looks really nice. And yes I was there

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Did you see the new TMNT sets? And dude, you did not mention that you were in the recaps!
Yeah, I'm all legit and stuff ;)

Didn't see any actual TMNT sets at the show. I uploaded some pretty detailed pictures of everything in the booth to Little Deino's Photobucket account (you can probably do a little Googling to find those). But the TMNT figures on display were super-cool. I'm especially fond of the young builder's Krang and Mouser as well as Beebop and Rocksteady from the Collector's line. Also, you HAVE to love the die-cast shells on the Collector's Turtles :D

Deinonychus wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Did you see the new TMNT sets? And dude, you did not mention that you were in the recaps!
Yeah, I'm all legit and stuff ;)

Didn't see any actual TMNT sets at the show. I uploaded some pretty detailed pictures of everything in the booth to Little Deino's Photobucket account (you can probably do a little Googling to find those). But the TMNT figures on display were super-cool. I'm especially fond of the young builder's Krang and Mouser as well as Beebop and Rocksteady from the Collector's line. Also, you HAVE to love the die-cast shells on the Collector's Turtles :D
D over on the blocks forum you said you had posted some new COD pics on your twitter on the 10th? I can't see any COD pics on your twitter or your photobucket. But I'm curious is there any new cod stuff and any halo stuff that hasnt been mentioned yet?

Return to “Event Discussion”