NYCC 2015

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
I'm just going to start this off.

Anyone have predictions/hopes for NYCC?
Will anyone be attending?

Hopes?

MOTU - dear *** i cannot wait for that line. I hope MB executes it properly

TMNT - i need images!

Assassins Creed - new characters or figures using the Adewale body.

Agreed, I have high hopes for TMNT. The figures will be awesome I am sure of it.

MOTU, you think they might announce it at NYCC? I think they would have done it at SDCC.
We might have to wait till next year for this one. But who knows anything is possible.

My guess is they'll probably show the stuff they did at SDCC (so I can only go based on the paragraph in the SDCC thread, still waiting for a video or even some pics would be nice.....)

The feedback regarding the MOTU mock ups primarily positive and , more importantly , the feedback was detailed as to what could be done to make the line better on both Facebook and multiple forums. MB should have enough information on hand to announce that they are moving forward officially . I doubt they will as there may be a movie or other media in the works that they may want to tie it to that isn't ready yet

TMNT for the love of all things holy i hope that the figures don't suffer from Big *** Head syndrome like MB's older figures. Both the COD and HALO bucks need to be utilized for this line so that taller characters aren't the same size as shorter characters in toy form.

From the promo image on their Facebook page I think we'll finally see some Star Trek. I'm guessing Original series to start but hopefully some Next Generation as well.

I've heard the words Signature, Star Trek, and NYCC , together but Idk what that could mean.

HFFL has info on the Halo hero packs which were at NYCC. But I don't want to get in trouble for posting link so I'll just list what's in the first two series:
Series 1:
Thorne (Majestic team)
Master Chief (The Package style)
Vale (Osiris)
Buck (ODST armor)
Orbital Spartan
Defender Spartan

Series 2:
Romeo (ODST)
Sgt. forge (Halo Wars)
Demarco (Majestic team leader)
Gungnir Spartan
Oceanic Spartan
Scout Spartan

AkulA1996 wrote:HFFL has info on the Halo hero packs which were at NYCC. But I don't want to get in trouble for posting link so I'll just list what's in the first two series:
Series 1:
Thorne (Majestic team)
Master Chief (The Package style)
Vale (Osiris)
Buck (ODST armor)
Orbital Spartan
Defender Spartan

Series 2:
Romeo (ODST)
Sgt. forge (Halo Wars)
Demarco (Majestic team leader)
Gungnir Spartan
Oceanic Spartan
Scout Spartan
Say whaaa?! An official Sgt. Forge? You're pulling my leg right? An actual Sgt. Forge figure? Oh ho, man! Fans are gonna flip!

Return to “Event Discussion”