Favorite Mega Bloks figure?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
So i find myself fiddling with a few specific figures more than others and wondered if any of you have favorite Custom or stock figures ?

My two favorite figures in my collection are giveaways.
Call of Duty Ghost fig and Thrall from World of Warcraft.

I lean more towards COD figures overall and I have a lot of zombies.

There are so many stand-out figures in all the Mega Bloks lines that it's hard to pick just one. Marvel, Dragons Universe, Terminator, and Assassin's Creed all have some great Microfigures, but the Halo ones are consistently the best.

I can't find a picture of the figure in the MEGA archive, but there was a steel SPARTAN giveaway/contest figure knocking around the UK several years ago. Oddly enough he has the same item number (99034) as the cyan SPARTAN giveaway. I managed to grab a few of those and it's consistently been one of my favorites.

I'm also partial to this guy...

But, my favorite of course has to be the ODST from the series 4 blind-bags that was directly inspired by yours truly.

You sorta have to consider your own action figure as your favorite. ;)

My favs:
HALO- UNSC: Black HW style UNSC marine
HALO- Covies: Elite Honor guard Ultra (white honor guard)
COD: Tie between desert gas mask troops and desert helmeted without masks

jonnyfiyve wrote:My two favorite figures in my collection are giveaways.
Call of Duty Ghost fig and Thrall from World of Warcraft.

I lean more towards COD figures overall and I have a lot of zombies.
Which Ghost ( give away or Ghost Rappel)?

That Thrall s impressive. The WoW figures make up for what they lack in articulation by having loads of personalty in their design.
Deinonychus wrote: Halo ones are consistently the best.

But, my favorite of course has to be the ODST from the series 4 blind-bags that was directly inspired by yours truly.

You sorta have to consider your own action figure as your favorite. ;)
Definitely lol. Action figures , much like comics, are an extension of (mostly male) fantasy and by extension if we can have a representative of ourselves in the fantasy that kicks ***. I suppose video games are the same way if you aren't playing as a character. That's a nice figure btw . The yellow makes it pop.
AkulA1996 wrote:My favs:
HALO- UNSC: Black HW style UNSC marine
HALO- Covies: Elite Honor guard Ultra (white honor guard)
COD: Tie between desert gas mask troops and desert helmeted without masks
Much like WoW figures ( but even more so ) Covenant Elites Honor Guard have a lot of character. I could put one on my display shelf and it would get attention from non toy collectors simply based upon it's ornamental look .

I'm also partial to the desert troopers (gas mask and non masked helmeted heads). In fact 'd love to army build them both.

My personal favorite Mega Bloks figures so far (in no specific order. Three only):

a) Assassins Creed Adewale - I * really * like this figure. It's almost perfect ( the hole in the head is the only drawback for me ). I could quibble about adding more detail with regard to musculature but that would be nit picking.

b) Call of Duty SEAL figures (black) - Hot ***! If they would have given them all alternate non scuba heads it would be hands down a CLASSIC figure and easily #1 on my list. They are basically perfect troop figures.

c) this choice is tough but ....Alpine Trooper pack Tactical Helmet with mask soldier. Simply bad ***. The dark colored speckles of plastic breaking up the white isn't my cup of tea but it is still a very nice figure.

Thehumanelement wrote:Which Ghost ( give away or Ghost Rappel)?
The giveaway before COD officially came out, If I remember correctly.
Thehumanelement wrote:a) Assassins Creed Adewale - I * really * like this figure. It's almost perfect ( the hole in the head is the only drawback for me ). I could quibble about adding more detail with regard to musculature but that would be nit picking.
Adewale is also a figure I really like. I have one still boxed.

I will say six or fewer of my favourite figures from each line:

Halo

Emile (the first Noble Team Spartan armour I ever got)

Hayabusa (I really wish that there could be a modern version of this figure)

Arbiter (Can't really specify which one, so I will say all versions)

Gungnir

Master Chief (Attack Guasshog)

Noble Six and Jorge (I couldn't decide between these two)

Call of Duty

Soap and Price ( Again I couldn't decide between these two. Also Task Force 141.)

Zombies (All of them)

Assassin's Creed

Ezio

Terminator Genisys

Silver Terminator from the Terminator figure pack

My favorite figures have to be the Spartans from Fireteam Taurus, especially the "Warrior" and "Soldier"

My favourite fig for Halo is the orange Hayabusa. He is wicked and wields a sword. Yes, a sword.

Here he is!!!

zenlieve wrote:My favourite fig for Halo is the orange Hayabusa. He is wicked and wields a sword. Yes, a sword.
Yeah he looks pretty bad***

Return to “General discussion”