Achievement list

General news and information related to Mega Construx
The badges are triggered from using all pars of the site not just the gallery.
Have/Want sets, comment, review, like upload etc... there even appears to be a badge for getting multiple badges.

Maybe if they told us how to get the badges they wouldn't be as meaningful?

For example, A badge for having 20 halo sets. If they told us how to get that badge,
some people would just say they have 20 halo sets to get the badge.

That would make the badge less meaningful if the person didn't really have 20 halo sets.
I see the badges as Mega issuing me a challenge to become the ultimate Mega Construx fan/supporter/contributor

All that said, perhaps there are some badges that could have instructions on how to get them and other "mystery" badges that we have no idea how to get.

That would be a good idea!

It would be cool if we could display badges next to our name in our posts kinda like halo waypoint.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:39 pm
It would be cool if we could display badges next to our name in our posts kinda like halo waypoint.
Completely agree.

It would be wonderful to at least get some kind of hints other then the name and badges as a minimum. I have 25 and could only figure out a few. I can understand them not giving us all the info on acheivements, because then people would probably take advantage of the system. But a little more then what we currently know would be awesome!!!

I feel like half the achievements don’t actually get updated for anyone. Like I don’t have the masterchief one but a lot of my posts feature the broadsword chief heavily.

Who knows how I even got the Archeologist achievement... I'm just glad I did.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:35 am
Who knows how I even got the Archeologist achievement... I'm just glad I did.
I think we need to get archeologist for digging up this year old thread.

Return to “General discussion”