Achievement list

General news and information related to Mega Construx
jonnyfiyve wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:44 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:56 pm
ive done eveything on this site and i dont have thouse 3, have you ordered stuff through mattels shop?
Nope, I have never ordered anything from the Mattel shop. The mystery continues.... Have you tried giving reviews on the products you purchased?
Hmm... Maybe you need to have recent sets? They don't have any new stuff in New Zealand...

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
ive done eveything on this site and i dont have thouse 3, have you ordered stuff through mattels shop?
Nope, I have never ordered anything from the Mattel shop. The mystery continues.... Have you tried giving reviews on the products you purchased?
yep done it all and recently as well. to charlie i did the swords of sangelious and shadow with no results.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:26 pm
jonnyfiyve wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
yep done it all and recently as well. to charlie i did the swords of sangelious and shadow with no results.
Hmpf! One of the mysteries of life!

OK. I just got 3 new achievements!! 15 minutes of fame, talk photo and talk news.

Also, JER0ME and Roe have gotten "Vanity".

What?!?! I just got 21 new achievements, folks. What is up with that?

And I got a load more. Like, 10 more. 7 to be precise. I like how I'm a level III show off. It makes me laugh! But really, though, could we get an official list of all achievements and how we get them.

Looks like the recent site maintenance added a bunch of new achievements to the list, I got 9 new ones plus one that isn't showing but it still shows the name :

Armor Modding
Custom Fleet
Deployed Troops
Show Off Level 1
Show Off Level 2
Forge Master
Custom Convoy
Famous
All Eyes On Me

I don't know what any of them are for yet because they still don't have a description on any of the Achievements but looks like we got a ton of new ones. I over doubled my count!

I suddenly went from 3 achievements to 27... and I still have no idea what any of them mean.

I count 38 for me. I am in the same boat as Nato and I think everybody else. No one knows how we got them. And I for one, want to know! Also it looks like there is something related to the Gunboat Takeover. I have ticked it off on my haves yet I don't have the achievement.

Return to “General discussion”