[*] Chatterbox level 2: Comment 20 times
[*] Chatterbox level 3: Comment 30 times
[*] First like: Like something [*] My 2 cents: Review 2 sets
[*] The critic: Review 10 sets [*] Satisfied customer: Give a set 5/5
[*] Early adopter: Be the first to review a set
[*] Treasure hunter: Unknown
[*] Take my money: Unknown
[*] Window shopper: Unknown

This is by no means a complete list and should not be considered one! So please mention here when you get an achievement and what you think you must do to get it!

charliebucket wrote:So, I think we are all familiar with 8 achievements (Chatterbox 1,2 and 3, first like, early adopter, the critic, satisfied customer and my 2 cents) but are there any more achievements to get and if so, what are they? Please stop keeping us all in the dark about such confusing matters?
Can @Carymega give us an update?

ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:So, I think we are all familiar with 8 achievements (Chatterbox 1,2 and 3, first like, early adopter, the critic, satisfied customer and my 2 cents) but are there any more achievements to get and if so, what are they? Please stop keeping us all in the dark about such confusing matters?
Can @Carymega give us an update?
That would be good!

charliebucket wrote:Please stop keeping us all in the dark about such confusing matters?

I think its all part of the fun, try participating in all the site features to see if you get more achievements. We can all work together to gather up a full list. Here are the ones I have:
  • Satisfied customer
  • Early adopter
  • My 2 cents
  • Chatter box 1,2,3
  • Take my money
  • Window shopper
  • Treasure hunter
  • First like

jonnyfiyve wrote:
charliebucket wrote:Please stop keeping us all in the dark about such confusing matters?
I think its all part of the fun, try participating in all the site features to see if you get more achievements. We can all work together to gather up a full list. Here are the ones I have:
  • Satisfied customer
  • Early adopter
  • My 2 cents
  • Chatter box 1,2,3
  • Take my money
  • Window shopper
  • Treasure hunter
  • First like
Yo! How did you get Take my money/Window shopper/Treasure hunter?

charliebucket wrote:Yo! How did you get Take my money/Window shopper/Treasure hunter?

I think Take my money/Window shopper are related to the haves and wants
Treasure hunter I have no idea...

jonnyfiyve wrote:
charliebucket wrote:Yo! How did you get Take my money/Window shopper/Treasure hunter?
I think Take my money/Window shopper are related to the haves and wants Treasure hunter I have no idea...
If you don't mind me asking, how many sets are in your wants?

charliebucket wrote:
jonnyfiyve wrote:
I think Take my money/Window shopper are related to the haves and wants Treasure hunter I have no idea...

56 wants
If only I could afford them all :D

jonnyfiyve wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
jonnyfiyve wrote: I think Take my money/Window shopper are related to the haves and wants Treasure hunter I have no idea...
56 wants If only I could afford them all :D
Yeah LOL!

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:36 pm
charliebucket wrote:
jonnyfiyve wrote: I think Take my money/Window shopper are related to the haves and wants Treasure hunter I have no idea...
56 wants If only I could afford them all :D
What about haves if you don't mind me asking?

Return to “General discussion”