How did you get into collecting MB?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:58 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:37 am
Children destroy sets eeeeeeeerrrrrr
I've had several ppl wreck my stuff it makes me want to scream and pull my hair out DON'T TOUCH MY MEGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAA BLOKKKKKKSSSS
My best friends brothers got into my room and stomped on my broad sword several times I asked him to stop but he smiled at me (the classic ha ha I'll do it anyway smirk) then stomped on it more his parents had to intervene lets just say that was a dark day for a collector

did he break any thing I.e. Smash the cockpit window ect if so you should have made him pay for a new one of eBay from a scalper, on a side note either don't let him in your room, lock your room, or just tell your friend not to bring his brother along or even have no friends at all.

On another side note if someone actually broke my sets I.e. Stomp on them and actually break pieces I'd find the most expensive on on eBay and make them pay for a replacement with INTEREST anyways that's my 2 cents.

Ok, I understand that it can be frustrating, but making someone buy something for the highest price you can ever find? Are you seriously going to go that far? That's to the point of cruel, dude...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:41 am
Ok, I understand that it can be frustrating, but making someone buy something for the highest price you can ever find? Are you seriously going to go that far? That's to the point of cruel, dude...
dude I was joking lol.

Then again stomping on ones belongings is quite cruel as well.

Yes, but responding to cruelty with cruelty is completely wrong. I'm just saying...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:45 am
Yes, but responding to cruelty with cruelty is completely wrong. I'm just saying...
yea I over exaggerated.
:/

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:23 am
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:58 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:37 am
Children destroy sets eeeeeeeerrrrrr
I've had several ppl wreck my stuff it makes me want to scream and pull my hair out DON'T TOUCH MY MEGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAA BLOKKKKKKSSSS
My best friends brothers got into my room and stomped on my broad sword several times I asked him to stop but he smiled at me (the classic ha ha I'll do it anyway smirk) then stomped on it more his parents had to intervene lets just say that was a dark day for a collector

did he break any thing I.e. Smash the cockpit window ect if so you should have made him pay for a new one of eBay from a scalper, on a side note either don't let him in your room, lock your room, or just tell your friend not to bring his brother along or even have no friends at all.

On another side note if someone actually broke my sets I.e. Stomp on them and actually break pieces I'd find the most expensive on on eBay and make them pay for a replacement with INTEREST anyways that's my 2 cents.
He surprisingly didn't break anything to that degree but the set still fell apart

Most of us became a Fan because of Games. Having your favorite iconic characters on your hand is the best blessings that you could ever had as a Nerd and Gamer

PunKRockeRz wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:20 am
Most of us became a Fan because of Games. Having your favorite iconic characters on your hand is the best blessings that you could ever had as a Nerd and Gamer
Cheers to that #nerdandnotashamed

I've been a die-hard [competitor] fan for decades, but I had to check out MB when I saw that they were doing Pokemon. I have a bunch of the sets now, and I'm pretty well hooked.

Return to “General discussion”