Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!
I'm going to post this in a few places, so it can't just be covered up.

The latest chapter of my comic, Ashes of Antares 257, just went through, all images intact, no problems... but over two hours before I uploaded that chapter, I uploaded four nine-image posts made up entirely of the more violent pics from my previous comics (one full of stabbings, one of energy sword and gravity hammer kills, one that's just full of explosions, and one made up of shooting-related deaths and injuries), with the following text in the descriptions: The nine images included in this post are all taken directly from previous chapters of my comics, which were uploaded successfully, gained moderator approval, and can still be viewed on the gallery today. If any images are removed from this post, it will confirm my theory that moderator standards have changed, despite the fact that the image upload guidelines remain unchanged, and the content in these posts have been acceptable for several years.

Not a single image from any of those four posts has gone through.

There's no denying it anymore. Moderation has changed. Things that have been common and acceptable for the past three years I've been here have suddenly been barred from uploads, despite the fact that this content is well within the rules, featuring no graphic gore, expletives, or substances that could be mistaken for blood.

Now, I didn't want to have to resort to such a public attack in order to expose this issue. I made a thread detailing this problem almost a month ago, and other users have made similar threads, levying similar complaints, since then. There are a plethora of conversations and comments to be found all across this site discussing this very problem. But no one from Mega has addressed any of it. We've all been getting stonewalled, for weeks now, with no semblance of an explanation or even any signs of acknowledgement from site staff... and I finally reached my breaking point.

So I tried to make those posts today, but rather than engaging with my effort, recognising their own escalating inconsistencies, and admitting that there's an issue, the moderators chose instead to block every single image from all four of my posts, and ignore the problem entirely. Something needs to be done, but I don't know what more we can do, if our efforts are simply going to be dismissed or deleted.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:21 am
I'm going to post this in a few places, so it can't just be covered up.

The latest chapter of my comic, Ashes of Antares 257, just went through, all images intact, no problems... but over two hours before I uploaded that chapter, I uploaded four nine-image posts made up entirely of the more violent pics from my previous comics (one full of stabbings, one of energy sword and gravity hammer kills, one that's just full of explosions, and one made up of shooting-related deaths and injuries), with the following text in the descriptions: The nine images included in this post are all taken directly from previous chapters of my comics, which were uploaded successfully, gained moderator approval, and can still be viewed on the gallery today. If any images are removed from this post, it will confirm my theory that moderator standards have changed, despite the fact that the image upload guidelines remain unchanged, and the content in these posts have been acceptable for several years.

Not a single image from any of those four posts has gone through.

There's no denying it anymore. Moderation has changed. Things that have been common and acceptable for the past three years I've been here have suddenly been barred from uploads, despite the fact that this content is well within the rules, featuring no graphic gore, expletives, or substances that could be mistaken for blood.

Now, I didn't want to have to resort to such a public attack in order to expose this issue. I made a thread detailing this problem almost a month ago, and other users have made similar threads, levying similar complaints, since then. There are a plethora of conversations and comments to be found all across this site discussing this very problem. But no one from Mega has addressed any of it. We've all been getting stonewalled, for weeks now, with no semblance of an explanation or even any signs of acknowledgement from site staff... and I finally reached my breaking point.

So I tried to make those posts today, but rather than engaging with my effort, recognising their own escalating inconsistencies, and admitting that there's an issue, the moderators chose instead to block every single image from all four of my posts, and ignore the problem entirely. Something needs to be done, but I don't know what more we can do, if our efforts are simply going to be dismissed or deleted.
Bumping so this gets seen.

I think the mods have decided to retaliate by messing with me. An upload I made three days ago that never showed up in the gallery just appeared on the front page.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:51 pm
I think the mods have decided to retaliate by messing with me. An upload I made three days ago that never showed up in the gallery just appeared on the front page.
I doubt the mods are that malicious, but it is suspicious. I’m just waiting for @MCX_Team or someone to reply to you saying, “Muhahahaha”

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:12 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
I doubt the mods are that malicious, but it is suspicious. I’m just waiting for @MCX_Team or someone to reply to you saying, “Muhahahaha”
Hey! You made a rhyme!

RedThree wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:25 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Hey! You made a rhyme!
Oooooooooooooooh!!

nigelninja11 wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:
MUAHAHAHAHA!!

Nigel said it could be someone other than the MCX team...

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:36 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:
MUAHAHAHAHA!!

Nigel said it could be someone other than the MCX team...
OOOOOOOOOOOOF

Wait...........

WAIT...............

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”