Tell your own story!
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:26 pm
Worked on this while in Chipotle xD

Card

Name: Owenth Lifus

Race: Ek Elfekar (Elves)

Job: Hunter and Guard Captain

Face: Pointed ears, black short hair, pointed chin, green eyes, short black eye brows.

Clothes: White and Brown Tunic, Light Tan long Leggings, brown shoes.

Backstory: Was a strong child, as well as a great strategist. Became hunter at age 30, and joined guard at 50.

Abilities:

Strength: 2
Intelligence: 2
Magic: 1
Swordfighting: 1
Sociability: 1
Stamina: 1

Health: 100

Damage Dealt: 20

Home Village: Natif Oruni

(Survivor, my updated card is on page 4.)

Khilbuk and his group were given a 15 minute break for lunch. Every day it was the same thing, a cup of water, one leg of undercooked chicken, and a hunk of stale bread. He walked slowly over to his friend Thain, who asked, “Did they whip yae again Khilbuk?” Khilbuk sat down painfully, “Aye. I’m starting ta be able to ignore tha pain.” Thain shook his head, “Ya cannae keep going on like this man! You should just listen to them and nae make smart remarks.”
“I don’t intend ta go on like this,” Khilbuk said, “We are all escaping tonight!” Thain’s eyes went wide and he looked around. Satisfied that no one was listening, he turned to his friend, “Are ya mad?! How are ya going tae break 20 people out offa slave camp, while in chains?!” Khilbuk laid everything out for him:

“Step 1: You and I make a ton of noise, which will make a guard come over tha shack.
Step 2: When he opens tha door to settle us down, you jump on him from behind and choke him till he passes out.
Step 3: We take his keys and take tha shackles off.
Step 4: We open all of tha other shacks and sneak out under cover of darkness.”

Thain thought about this plan. “I’m in, but I got one question.” Khilbuk crunched into his piece of bread, “Alright, shoot.” Thain stroked his blonde beard, “When tha plan goes wrong, and it will go wrong, what are ya going ta do?” Khilbuk shrugged, “Improvise. That’s always been my favorite plan.”

Quest acquired: I read this in a book once.

Interesting. I have one more previously finished part, then to actual writing again.

Card

Name: Adarin Rhulenor

Race: Ek Hombsapsiensis

Height : 6 foot 4

Job: basically a hermit

Face: a pale wrinkled yet gentle face, pale blue-green eyes 2, large grey eye brows and an unkempt beard around 4 inches long.

Clothes: basic linen trousers and shirt with a brown cloak.

Background: What looks like an unusually old man is actually a man of magic, from a young age he was indoctrinated into an all race mages guild and he learned the arcane arts, after disagreements with human settlers in the region the guild's college and surrounding woods were razed and the Wizards hunted down and killed so he went into hiding.

Abilities:
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Magic: 2

Aura: 20

Spells: fireball, lighting bolt

Damage Dealt: 10

Hey survivor could you elaborate on magic?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:56 pm
Card

Name: Adarin Rhulenor

Race: Ek Hombsapsiensis

Height : 6 foot 4

Job: basically a hermit

Face: a pale wrinkled yet gentle face, pale blue-green eyes 2, large grey eye brows and an unkempt beard around 4 inches long.

Clothes: basic linen trousers and shirt with a brown cloak.

Background: What looks like an unusually old man is actually a man of magic, from a young age he was indoctrinated into an all race mages guild and he learned the arcane arts, after disagreements with human settlers in the region the guild's college and surrounding woods were razed and the Wizards hunted down and killed so he went into hiding.

Abilities:
Strength: 1
Magic: 2

Damage Dealt: 10
The Magic skill gives you aura, which is needed to cast spells.
As far as spells go, if you have Magic: 2, and therefore 20 aura, you can create whatever spell you want to cast, however within reasonable limits.
20 aura means 2 different spells you can learn/create and cast, 30 aura means 3, etc.

Ceta and Nigel, you both gain some xp for another skill point for having accepted your quests.
BTW, both of you have 110 in health because you're level 2.
You don't have another skill point yet.

Now, for the next part:

Lietni was making his meagre supper, consisting of mushrooms and a slice of dahut ham.
It was all he could afford on the current times.

His front door was ajar, so his friend Stagiriak pushed it aside and walked in.

"Hey! Lietni! Have you heard the news my friend?!"

He turned around to meet him immediately.

"What news do you bring? It better not be one of your so-called experiments or what not!!"

"Social experiments? No, no, I bring news from the plaza!"

"And what may it be? Cut to the chase."

"They're hosting try outs for guards who want to join the legionnaire corps tommor-"

He was cut off as Lietni sped out of the house carved in the side of the cavern.
Stagiriak shrugged and followed him out.

It was true.

The announcement posters were all over the plaza, but the bad news was a lot of other guards wanted to join.
Being a legionnaire was prestigious, especially if you got into the Imperial division- the batallions that protected the royal family.

That night, Lietni could barely sleep, although he knew he needed it. He'd been waiting his whole life for this.
Legionnaire tryouts only occurred once every 20 standard years.

That morning, he drank a jug of phairylia milk (phairylia: a domestic animal ressembling a cross between a mole and a cow) and he ate another slice of dahut ham.

He almost ran to the Plaza again, but he forced himself to keep his composure as he lined up in the already very long queue outside a large tent.

He was dressed in his usual attire, and he was ready.

After a few hours of waiting, the queue in front of him had been reduced to no one, but it had grown immensely behind him.

A tall male walked out, dressed in full legionnaire armour, only missing the helmet.
By the blue band over his left arm, Lietni could tell he was a colonel.
He spoke quickly and roughly.

"Next."

Lietni stepped forwards but he was suddenly shoved out of the way as another elf stepped in front of him.

He threw himself back, and they started brawling as everyone looked on in surprise.
The colonel looked on impatiently and was about to ask the next person in, as Lietni got back up and wiped some blood of his lip.
The other elf was worse, he was completely still on the ground, but only unconscious.
A few others walking by surrounded him to see if he was going to be fine.

Lietni on the other hand presented himself to the colonel, although his hair was a mess and he had a few bruise visible as well as the cut on his face.

The colonel shrugged and let him into the tent.

As he walked in and his eyes adjusted to the gloom, he noticed the three men sat before him.
One was a general, as his red armband indicated.
The second was the colonel from before.
And the third was in full battledress, with a golden tinge on his armour. He wore a black and red armband, a commander, however he was from the Imperial division.
The colonel spoke in whispers to the other two, and a knot of nervosity tied itself in Lietni's stomach.
Finally they spoke.

"Name?"

"Lietni."

"Age?"

"110 years."

"OK, why would you say you are suited for this position within our glorious army?"

"I'm tough, I'm strong, and I'm determined."

"Yes, the colonel noticed. But we need you to prove it wasn't a one-off instance.
Fight and beat the colonel now."

The elf jumped over the table, drawing his sword and preparing to fight.
Lietni froze as he realised that he had no armour and no weapon.

He shook it off and side stepped the sword.
Then he kicked the colonel in the groin before quickly drawing back to avoid the sword.
Next, he ran around the elf and jumped onto his back, grabbing his sword arm as it swung over his back.
He linked around the neck of the colonel with his other arm.
The elf shook and turned trying to get him off, but Lietni held.
Well, he held until the sword caught his arm and he let go, yelping in surprise as the cut started to bleed.
The colonel threw him to the floor and knocked him over again, as he tried to get back up.

Lietni tried to get back up a third time, kicking the legs of the colonel, but he failed and the colonel pushed him down, pressing on his chest with his foot.

"Stay down." He growled.

"Not as long as I have breath in my lungs."

Lietni suddenly grabbed the colonel's foot as he simultaneously rolled over, and he succeeded.

He jumped up and started pummelling the other elf with punches.

The colonel swung his sword at the foot of Lietni and he jumped back to avoid it, only for the colonel to kick him in the gut, sending him to the floor.
He stood over Lietni with his sword pointed at his throat.

"I told you to stay down."

"Kill me or I'll get back up."

"ENOUGH."

The general stood up.

"Lietni, you are dismissed. Colonel, sit back down please."

Lietni sat up knowing he'd lost.

He walked out of the tent, his head slightly drooping whilst the "council" conversed.

He walked to his home and sat at his kitchen.

The next day
Lietni miserably made his breakfast, having been to low-spirited to make dinner the evening before.

He walked to his post on guard duty, resting against the gate.

The day went off without a hitch.
In the evening, he found Stagiriak waiting for him in front of his abode.

"There you are! So, how'd it go?"

"Mhmm. Badly."

"Oh... Want to forget it over a mug of kalioryk?"

"You know I don't drink that stuff."

"Oh come on, you can get a mug of your phairylia milk then."

Lietni ignored him as he opened his door and stepped inside to find a scroll that had been slipped underneath.

You did not make the Legionnaire corps, however you have impressed me enough to join the Imperial division.
- Aphyollir Thunramarakine, commander of the Imperial division.

Lietni practically jumped onto Stagiriak as he yelled with joy.

I earned enough xp for one more skill point.

Lietni:

Swordfighting: 2

Health: 110

Damage dealt: 25

Card

Name: Khilbuk

Race: Ek Dwakar

Level 2

Job: Slave Worker, Revolutionary

Face: Round and slightly wrinkled. Happy brown eyes. Auburn hair tied into ponytail, and beard that is braided.

Clothes: Leather shirt and pants, a slaves garments.

Background: Was born into slavery. Has heard of the tales of the Ek Dwakar being the first race. Wishes to free his people.

Abilities:
Sociability: 2

Damage Dealt: 15

Adarin sat alone in his hut in the woods he had just finished his dinner.

Needing more lamp oil Adarin set out with his pack towards the nearest settlement a quarry town fueled by slave work.

He followed the wooded road until he came upon a checkpoint and a burning wagon knowing that there were bandits in the area he approached cautiously.

Two bandit looking fellas watched from the two elevated platforms near the gate of the toll.

"Hold there stranger pay the toll or turn back."

"Yeah or we'll do to you what we did to those trader's old man!"

Adarin shouted back "You speak but your words hold no weight"

"Then we'll take more than the toll!"

Adarin casted a lightning bolt at the bandit who was targeted, the lighting streaked across through the air and struck the bandit in the chest sending him flying backwards.

The other bandit seeing this attempted to flee in terror as a second lighting bolt streaked from Adarin's hand to his target stopping the bandit's heart.

Adarin quickly left the area resuming his path towards the small town.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:04 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:26 pm
Worked on this while in Chipotle xD

Card

Name: Owenth Lifus

Race: Ek Elfekar (Elves)

Job: Hunter and Guard Captain

Face: Pointed ears, black short hair, pointed chin, green eyes, short black eye brows.

Clothes: White and Brown Tunic, Light Tan long Leggings, brown shoes.

Backstory: Was a strong child, as well as a great strategist. Became hunter at age 30, and joined guard at 50.

Abilities:

Intelligence: 2

Health: 110

Damage Dealt: 20

Home Village: Natif Oruni

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”