Soldiers Of Adventure

Tell your own story!
Just submitted a new comic for S.O.A.! All of you guys are featured in it, and there's even some references from other things. I'll leave it to you all to figure them out.

Submitted another comic, but I couldn't fit all of you into the first part, so yea... But you will each have a part!

Due to life outside of Megablocks, I will be leaving this site for a while. I intend to come back after I'm done with organizing and setting my priorities straight. Gonna post a pic for this occasion and won't leave 'till it's posted.
Oh yea, there are too many people in my comic to keep track of, so guest stars will be featured less frequently.
I'll be gone
Not sure how long
BUT
I'll Be BACK. *puts on cool shades*

RuCat757 wrote:Due to life outside of Megablocks, I will be leaving this site for a while. I intend to come back after I'm done with organizing and setting my priorities straight. Gonna post a pic for this occasion and won't leave 'till it's posted.
Oh yea, there are too many people in my comic to keep track of, so guest stars will be featured less frequently.
I'll be gone
Not sure how long
BUT
I'll Be BACK. *puts on cool shades*
Sad to see you go. Hope you can get everything in order.
Good luck!

I ditto what J5 said, and hope to see you on again soon,

(P.S. plz read my comics when you come back as you will be in them ;)

Yo, same here. Good luck on your endeavors. Remember, Never eat Yellow Snow. Be blessed while on your way. If your ever on a rocky road, don't look back while walking forward. And if you do find yourself walking forward but in reverse. Use a rear view mirror in front of you. Don't worry be happy. - J-101 out.

*Salutes Rucat* Wish you luck!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”