Signal-to-Noise Ratio on the MCX Gallery…

General news and information related to Mega Construx

Unless we're trying to demonstrate the amount of noise possible?

What's there to get back topic about?

I agree this has been an issue for the past ew years and is part of the reason I stopped posing the low effort spam need to stop

Simek4 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:23 am
What's there to get back topic about?
Ways to constructively improve ourselves and each other.

After all, the site is all about building.

It kinda seems like a lot of you have given up on the gallery as a whole because of the new users. That"s kinda sad. a lot of the stuff that i posted at the beginning was lame and low effort, but I improved over time. Give them a chance, and don't run yourselves and others off because "nothing good" is posted any more.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:33 pm
It kinda seems like a lot of you have given up on the gallery as a whole because of the new users. That"s kinda sad. a lot of the stuff that i posted at the beginning was lame and low effort, but I improved over time. Give them a chance, and don't run yourselves and others off because "nothing good" is posted any more.
I give everyone a chance because I completely tainted the gallery with trash when I started. Just prove to me that you can be creative and original.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:48 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
I give everyone a chance because I completely tainted the gallery with trash when I started. Just prove to me that you can be creative and original.
Exactly. Thank you.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Not because of the new users, but because of the floods. When i post, i get only a few comments. It discourages me. Vince does have quite a few points. One to three posts at a time, and try to group them together.

Return to “General discussion”