Corruption and Its Consequences- Sci-Fi Story (Maybe RP)

Tell your own story!
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:55 pm
Btw, Warrior armor is basically H4 with a Athlon helmet in white

I leave Stealth to free reign, Z19
The stealth suits will usually be black Destiny warlocks or Hunters. Also, the reconnaissance field is just hunter armors (this will be used in a bit).

Typical Nigel, one moment he’s acting all peace oriented, then he’s blowing up stuff to achieve it.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:57 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

The stealth suits will usually be black Destiny warlocks or Hunters. Also, the reconnaissance field is just hunter armors (this will be used in a bit).
Oh, uhh, I guess you weren’t asking me now that I read that again. Well. That’s the armor Z19 will be using.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:36 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:57 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

Oh, uhh, I guess you weren’t asking me now that I read that again. Well. That’s the armor Z19 will be using.
I mean you can do anything with Stealth and Spec Ops

I just finished figs for Z19 and Elizabeth. I can post them if you want.

Funny how your last hours fly by. Srgt. Green sat in his cell and thought about his life. He was orphaned at a young age when the factory that his parents worked at was allegedly sabotaged by rebel terrorists. He now wondered if that was true. Because of this, he enlisted and even though he had never been deployed, he was put in charge of the newest “Counter terror squad” , G due to his performance in the simulations.

Within what felt like minutes, an officer took him from his cell to the city center, where the executions occurred. They happened every couple months, usually several people in the same day. Today, three people were arraigned to die. One, a criminal, another a political enemy, labeled a rebel leader, and the sergeant. The executioner was armed the typical dark bladed, titanium-alloy axe, capable of slicing through 6 inch steel plates. They drew names for first. Not that it mattered. No option was good. Srgt Green was drawn first. A large crowd, forced to come, showed various levels of interest. In the corner of his eye, he saw the man raise the axe. And then...

Do people pick up next like imperial campaign? If so, someone can introduce their character now. Trying to Save the Rebel Leader, not my character, but taking me too, for information.

Yeah I’m still trying to figure this out (as Ceta is as well, I’m sure). Eventually we’ll probably get all of our characters together for one plot point and we can then take turns. For now, I’d say to continue our own plots until that point comes.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:32 pm
Yeah I’m still trying to figure this out (as Ceta is as well, I’m sure). Eventually we’ll probably get all of our characters together for one plot point and we can then take turns. For now, I’d say to continue our own plots until that point comes.
Honestly, not really. But that does work out.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:40 am
I just finished figs for Z19 and Elizabeth. I can post them if you want.
Ok, sure.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:58 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:32 pm
Honestly, not really. But that does work out.
And it’s your story. I’m not trying to tell you all how to do it. Ceta is the boss. I’m just trying to do my best to help this get off the ground. So in the end, I leave the big choices up to you, Ceta. Please do not think I was trying to command how to do this. I apologize if that is how it sounded.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”