A role playing game

Tell your own story!
Yayap lands right in the middle of the civilians (who want revenge on the aliens) start punching and kicking Yayap help! yells Yayap

"Should we help him?" Asked Alex. "No, I'm enjoying this." Replied Browning

As we walk some enemy soldiers are in the trench and start firing at us meanwhile up near the thank there is a bombing run.

Roebuck wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:01 pm
As we walk some enemy soldiers are in the trench and start firing at us meanwhile up near the thank there is a bombing run.
The civilians panic and look to the three soldiers to find a way out. "What do we do? We'll all be obliterated." Stated a civilian. "Yayap, what would Yabda do?" Question Browning. "He'd run." Yayap replied. "Civilians, I don't expect all of you to make it but you have to fallow the grunt. He'll get you outta here. Now go!" Stated Browning...

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:04 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:01 pm
The civilians panic and look to the three soldiers to find a way out. "What do we do? We'll all be obliterated." Stated a civilian. "Yayap, what would Yabda do?" Question Browning. "He'd run." Yayap replied. "Civilians, I don't expect all of you to make it but you have to fallow the grunt. He'll get you outta here. Now go!" Stated Browning...
Yayap is my role play character lol

"Um, Alex? Do you think it's a good idea to run?" Said Browning. "Indeed I do." Replied Alex...

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:41 am
"Um, Alex? Do you think it's a good idea to run?" Said Browning. "Indeed I do." Replied Alex...
We start running and I through a grenade at them

Killing two elites and a jackal Browning noticed CC-7 pinned down behind the tank when Joe got it stuck in some serious mud that has a huge caution sign in front of it. Alex followed Browning to assist CC and when they arrived they were like a tornado just tore them apart...

Let's hope Jason voorhees ain't in that mud

This is out side the game but ember not all the enemies are covenant most are human or robot.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”