Coloring Office Comic Collection

Tell your own story!
Cinimod64 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:11 pm
So I have a question, who legitimately hates the lights being "off" and upset that I forgot to "turn them back on"?
I legitimately want to know please.
I like the lighting how it is. The brighter lights looks more comical in a Family Guy way, but the darker one adds to the humor in a strange way.

Cinimod64 wrote:
So I have a question, who legitimately hates the lights being "off" and upset that I forgot to "turn them back on"?
I think it's pretty funny, actually.

Cinimod64 wrote:
Do you mean the lighting or the actual story blackout? If the lighting, to be honest, I didn’t notice it until the “blackout” happened.

i was wondering if i could be in it?

THEranger01 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:29 pm
I doubt it. It’s a long going series, with 4 characters that will probably be the only characters we’ll see.

Thanks for the answers!
The reason I asked is because of the reason that it's dark. Which is that the lights in my room(where I "film" the episodes) kinda stink. And since the only time I have to "film" Coloring Office is night, they get no outside ambient light help.

I planned on either "filming" during the day or editing the photos to make the comic look brighter but I uh, kinda forgot to do it. And I should say that I make a bunch of episodes, and then edit them, and them release them. So I only realized my mistake after ep9 was released, which was also after I finished editing all the other episodes.

So yeah, there's the reason Coloring Office is dark. Based off what people are saying I think I'll keep it dark because you guys like it and it's less work on my part.

OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:37 pm
THEranger01 wrote:
I doubt it. It’s a long going series, with 4 characters that will probably be the only characters we’ll see.
Lots of things, first off: You'll notice that there's only one gallery member in CO right now. That's because Joe's sig fig is the blue Mk. VI that I wanted to use, Joe has a regular name(what I mean by that is, a name everyday people have. Sadly, there aren't a lot of people out there named "theranger"), also Joe's my homie. But disclaimer, you don't have to be a homie to be in CO.

Second: There have been 5 characters, you just have no idea what the white guy's name is.

Third and lastly: There will definitely be more people. The idea with Coloring Office is that there will at least be more that one color. I'm currently finishing up red team. So a brand new host of characters will be available! Seeing how much everyone is liking the series I'll try to include more people. But know that I need the character to fit perfectly for me.

I like the sound of Green Team... No idea why though.

Cinimod64 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:25 am
OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:37 pm
THEranger01 wrote:
Lots of things, first off: You'll notice that there's only one gallery member in CO right now. That's because Joe's sig fig is the blue Mk. VI that I wanted to use, Joe has a regular name(what I mean by that is, a name everyday people have. Sadly, there aren't a lot of people out there named "theranger"), also Joe's my homie. But disclaimer, you don't have to be a homie to be in CO.

Second: There have been 5 characters, you just have no idea what the white guy's name is.

Third and lastly: There will definitely be more people. The idea with Coloring Office is that there will at least be more that one color. I'm currently finishing up red team. So a brand new host of characters will be available! Seeing how much everyone is liking the series I'll try to include more people. But know that I need the character to fit perfectly for me.
Ooooh... interesting. Looking forward to Red team entering and Pacc going rage mode on them

Ooh, didn't know we were gonna have some red team action.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”