Imperial Campaign: Classified Files

Tell your own story!
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:36 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:14 pm
Hey can i be a part of this? I haven't read the WHOLE thread, but i get the main idea.
No

I object you can not add lore here

Lore added would affect the entire story

Read up and join the main part then we will talk
Although Rogue said it a bit abruptly, I wholeheartedly agree.

Characters must be read through or you won't understand anything.
Personally, I refrain from using others' characters often, because I don't know everything about them despite having read through pages and pages of the imperial campaign.
I'm not a big fan of people abruptly changing what I had in plan because they added something onto the story.
The feeling is probably reciprocal, and that is why I try not to influence others' stories as much anyways.
This a collaborative story though, so when people do change your plans, you just have to work with it, and that's the beauty of it all: Improvisation.

In the end, no one can actually refrain you from posting lore, Ceta, but we would appreciate it if you read through at least the last 20-30 pages of the main thread so as to get a decent understanding of the story.
But if you can improvise on the whim, I'm sure none of us will have a problem with you helping to write this story. I mean, I've had to go and edit some of my posts when I realised that they clashed with others' versions.

So I beg you, don't join if you don't feel thoroughly confident in your ability to adapt to what we will write as well.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:41 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:36 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:14 pm
Hey can i be a part of this? I haven't read the WHOLE thread, but i get the main idea.
No

I object you can not add lore here

Lore added would affect the entire story

Read up and join the main part then we will talk
Although Rogue said it a bit abruptly, I wholeheartedly agree.

Characters must be read through or you won't understand anything.
Personally, I refrain from using others' characters often, because I don't know everything about them despite having read through pages and pages of the imperial campaign.
I'm not a big fan of people abruptly changing what I had in plan because they added something onto the story.
The feeling is probably reciprocal, and that is why I try not to influence others' stories as much anyways.
This a collaborative story though, so when people do change your plans, you just have to work with it, and that's the beauty of it all: Improvisation.

In the end, no one can actually refrain you from posting lore, Ceta, but we would appreciate it if you read through at least the last 20-30 pages of the main thread so as to get a decent understanding of the story.
But if you can improvise on the whim, I'm sure none of us will have a problem with you helping to write this story. I mean, I've had to go and edit some of my posts when I realised that they clashed with others' versions.

So I beg you, don't join if you don't feel thoroughly confident in your ability to adapt to what we will write as well.
I get what you're saying Survivor. And when i do stuff like this on other sites/apps i mess it up. I just won't write any lore.

Not until i've at least read 20 pages

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:33 pm
No adding lore here until you have reached somewhat of a "veteran" status with writing in the Imperial Campaign

Even if you have read the last 20 pages you need to contribute a significant amount.

This is a group story and anyone could join but we do not like loose ends left by writers who couldn't continue or lacked the skill to continue the story in the high quality the Imperial Campaign is known for.

So before you start spewing out lore we want you start writing in the main story when adding in a character of your making in convenient to the plot.

TL-DR Prove your self in the main story as a writer, make a character that fits into the plot and rise to the high bar other users have set in the Imperial Campaign.

Have a great day :)

•________________•

I wouldn't know anyone who did that.

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:46 pm
•________________•

well I can think of you and Boo101

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:08 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:33 pm
No adding lore here until you have reached somewhat of a "veteran" status with writing in the Imperial Campaign

Even if you have read the last 20 pages you need to contribute a significant amount.

This is a group story and anyone could join but we do not like loose ends left by writers who couldn't continue or lacked the skill to continue the story in the high quality the Imperial Campaign is known for.

So before you start spewing out lore we want you start writing in the main story when adding in a character of your making in convenient to the plot.

TL-DR Prove your self in the main story as a writer, make a character that fits into the plot and rise to the high bar other users have set in the Imperial Campaign.

Have a great day :)
Rogue... You literally use wrong grammar in every one of your posts in the imperial campaign (quotation marks are still a thing).
You don't really have a say in the quality of writing.

Even though you have a point.
Have an awesome day guys!

True my grammer isn't the best but im not a terrible writer.

JoeFilms wrote: •________________•

Me neither...

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:38 pm
True my grammer isn't the best but im not a terrible writer.
Plot wise I would agree, but seriously:

GIT GUD SCRUB

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”