Construx Universe

Tell your own story!
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:46 am
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:08 am
I only like posted three so far. Plus, barely anyone is making new role plays anyways, so this post is unnecessary.
In just the first two pages on this forum, I've found thirteen separate topics that you've created:

Construx Universe
Halo blind bag opening
Halo Weapon Reviews
Crossover(s)
Deltas Epsilon Company Fan gallery series!.
Halo Set Roleplay
Project Freelancer
Halo Campaign:
Halo 3 Multiplayer
Halo Vehicle Ride
Halo The Walking Dead:
Tsavo Crew(Read First post please)
Halo Fall of Reach

At least nine of these are roleplays, and with the sole exception of the blind bag opening, none of these topics have more than ten replies. This is proving the point I'm trying to make: you're just spamming the forum with lots of topics that no one seems to be interested in, and instead of learning from that and engaging with other users to work on something new, you're just posting the same kinds of topics over and over.
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Also, all I keep seeing u do to role play forums is make comments about how they should stop. They shouldn't.
I assume that you're referring to my thread, "The Roleplay Problem"? If so, then I'd perhaps suggest that you read it again, and look at how many people in the replies agree with the points I made in that thread.

I never said that roleplays should stop - I said that people should focus on quality over quantity - instead of just making lots and lots of roleplays that end up fizzing out after a few days, they should try to work together to create more in-depth roleplays that people will enjoy, and commit to keeping active.
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
You're not doing anything about the role play section anyways. You have no business here, sorry but you don't.
I'm afraid that you're mistaken. Like many users, I maintain a dedicated thread in this fanfiction forum for my ongoing comic series. I occasionally post snippets of short stories and lore in this thread as well. I'm also heavily involved in the Mega-Verse comic collaboration, and regularly involve myself in comments and discussion regarding the comics of my fellow users.

Now, I'm very sorry if you feel like this is some kind of personal attack against you, that was never my intention. I'm not trying to tell you what to do or how to live your life - I'm simply offering some advice. Despite what you seem to believe, I am a regular presence on the fanfiction forum, and have been an active member of this community for a while now. I know what I'm talking about, and while I might be the person whose chosen to speak to you about this first, I'm confident that I'm not the only user who is becoming frustrated by this situation.

At the end of the day, though, everything I've said here is solely my opinion. Feel free to take it or leave it; I don't want to turn this into a massive argument. Unless you have anything further you want to say to me, specifically, I'll withdraw from this topic and leave you to your business. In fact, I'd be happy to delete my posts from this topic after you've read them, if that is what you'd prefer. I'd also ask that other users refrain from jumping in and joining the discussion, unless they have something constructive to offer.

Sincerely, Nathan.
Fair enough. You win. But I'm confused. Are u saying that the blind bag has less than 10 posts? It has 60 total now. Not trying to correct or anything.

Well said, Nato. Personally, I play D&D all the time, so I am a big fan of RolePlaying games. However, these seem too unrealistic to me (I could say "I beat up a Hunter with my bare hands", and nothing would happen to me), so I have found that I have just lost interest in these, and I feel that most people have as well. Blind bag openings is a seperate concept, based on random selection, where you choose other peoples fate, the true meaning of an RP.

I am still planning on doing a Fantasy RP, where I am the DM, controlling monsters, loot and such, but I will only do such if other people want that.

I have now said my bit for now, and will return to the MV threads.

Thanks.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:54 am
Well said, Nato. Personally, I play D&D all the time, so I am a big fan of RolePlaying games. However, these seem too unrealistic to me (I could say "I beat up a Hunter with my bare hands", and nothing would happen to me), so I have found that I have just lost interest in these, and I feel that most people have as well. Blind bag openings is a seperate concept, based on random selection, where you choose other peoples fate, the true meaning of an RP.

I am still planning on doing a legit Fantasy RP, where I am the DM, controlling monsters, loot and such, but I will only do such if other people want that.

I have now said my bit for now, and will return to the MV threads.

Thanks.
Sometimes, role plays can be unrealistic, which can be fascinating once In a while

charliebucket wrote:
I am still planning on doing a Fantasy RP, where I am the DM, controlling monsters, loot and such, but I will only do such if other people want that.
Please do this...

Look I had to stop myself from posting to many threads I was also trying to apply some CPR to the forum and I thank you for trying BUT when you make too many topics too frequently it goes from keeping the forum alive to acting like spam

My opinion.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:19 am
charliebucket wrote:
Please do this...
I already made a fantasy RP on the forum

Your blind bag opening thread isn't a Roleplay, just throwing that out there, were hypothetically opening blind bags, and it's kinda fun.

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:49 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Please do this...
Yes, but it didn't seem like there was any neutral player.

If five people want in, then I'll setup the thread.

I dunno what we're talking about anymore.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:28 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:49 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:

Please do this...
Yes, but it didn't seem like there was any neutral player.

If five people want in, then I'll setup the thread.
Go ahead and make your fantasy RP mine didn't get traction but hopefully yours will I'm looking forward to joining it!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”